[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Servers

BiznitchBiznitch
Reactions: 415
edited December 2017 in Rants and Raves
Nexon = Worst Garbage servers in the whole gaming history.

Comments

• MorbeelzemMorbeelzem
    Reactions: 750
    edited December 2017
    nexon is best company

p.s : im a company shill
  • BiznitchBiznitch
    Reactions: 415
    edited December 2017
    Every year, you fix one thing at a time, recently, you took one decision that actually improved your crappy servers stability, it was by allowing the players to buy the cubes for DMT during the whole day instead of just the single hour of DMT so the players going into cash shop wouldn't crash your servers by being too many people at a time tryin to go inside the shop.
    Now that you fixed this, it didnt even came to your mind that maybe allowing the players to have access to DMT during the whole day like the sale for cubes in cash shop would make us being actually able to just LOG IN to your game for the time DMT is on.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    this might be changed from general to rant and raves (prediction) (call me mystic mac)
  • TransformingThunderTransformingThunder
    Reactions: 1,620
    edited December 2017
    this might be changed from general to rant and raves (prediction) (call me mystic mac)

• tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    x)
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited December 2017
    I have fiber and I still lag. Takes FOREVER to log in. Something's wrong there.