[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone chronically DCing on Illium?

FlowerdewFlowerdew
Reactions: 1,190
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hello everyone,

Is it me alone to chronically DCing on my Illium? Once I start attacking with the basic skill, after a relatively short time, I'm being sent off kindly with a kick in my rear, accompanied with a "cannot connect to server" message.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    Other players have reported that flying randomly DCs. However this is inconsistent and cannot reliably be reproduced.

My Illium is still a low-level, however I haven't experienced any disconnections with the spear or orb attacks, or with the reaction skills.
  • FlowerdewFlowerdew
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited December 2017
    Thank you Neospector :) When I am staying quiet, there's no issue with DCing. So I'll have to check further on my computer if there is anything I can do to help.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    literally unplayable, was on rune and 2x buff for zak angery!!!!
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited December 2017
    I was on my burn character and played just fine. As soon as I switch to illium, I d/c a few times but lag like crazy. Not only the monsters lag but there's a skill lag as well. I've noticed a delay in skills with the lag as well, and it was mostly during the 2exp/drop event last night.