[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Didn't receive the additional items illium boxes

KannaWinKannaWin
Reactions: 200
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Hi. I just opened the new maple leaf boxes from the illium pre creation event. I did not receive any of the additional items. Anyone have the same problem?

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    KannaWin wrote: »
    Hi. I just opened the new maple leaf boxes from the illium pre creation event. I did not receive any of the additional items. Anyone have the same problem?

You sure that's bug and not the way it's suppose to be? >.>
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    That's how it's intended to work as stated in the pre-creation notes "You will get 4 different boxes, each of which has one guaranteed prize and a bunch of other prizes you have a random chance to get." This means that you are only guaranteed to get the listed guaranteed prizes for each box, with the possibility you get none of the other prizes.
    Renni
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited December 2017
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    That's how it's intended to work as stated in the pre-creation notes "You will get 4 different boxes, each of which has one guaranteed prize and a bunch of other prizes you have a random chance to get." This means that you are only guaranteed to get the listed guaranteed prizes for each box, with the possibility you get none of the other prizes.

I don't think it means this. Pretty sure it would mention "You will get 4 different boxes, each of which has one guaranteed prize and a chance to get a ramdom prize ." if it was really intended.

I asked some buddies if they got that other additional ramdom prize, none of them got it, only the guaranteed prizes.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Except this is how it has always worked in the past with boxes with rewards that are not guaranteed. You may get none of the additional listed prizes.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/27155/updated-nova-events-december-13-january-16

"You also have a chance to receive the additional items:"
    It says chance before the list of each additional items. =l
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2017
    Hello

This is working as intended.

This discussion has been closed.