[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hot Week Present - today's unscheduled maintenance

FlowerdewFlowerdew
Reactions: 1,190
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I won't be able to get my present of today, which I was about to get, because of the unscheduled maintenance. Will you extend the time available to get the present?

Or it will nullify the other days I've been taking the present = no bonus present on Sunday.

Thank you for helping

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    A-a-another maintenance?!
    This is like.. the fifth one in a week..!
    I'm never gonna get step up done
    *faints*
  • FlowerdewFlowerdew
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited December 2017
    I am confirming that I could not get Friday's Hot Week Present Box - exactly the one I was hoping for - with the 4 slots.

Any intention to give those who missed this box due to the unscheduled maintenance a second chance please?
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Flowerdew wrote: »
    I am confirming that I could not get Friday's Hot Week Present Box - exactly the one I was hoping for - with the 4 slots.

Any intention to give those who missed this box due to the unscheduled maintenance a second chance please?

I said this on a similar thread, but why didn't you get it during the other ~21hrs the game was on? And if your reply is going to be "I usually only play around the time the maintenance happened", then why didn't you get the Friday box after the reset between Thursday and Friday when you logged on to get the Thursday box (assuming you got on to get the Thursday box as the same time you intended to get the Friday box)?
    [To clarify: you logged on Thursday sometime shortly before the reset between Thursday and Friday, grabbed the Thursday box, wait a bit for reset, then grab the Friday box.]