[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

New feature AFK NPC

morkmork
Reactions: 690
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I was just thinking to myself a lot of people tend to afk in maple when they have in real things to do or wanna take a break / play other games

It would be pretty cool to have an AFK NPC mode where people can right click you and accept quests from you like redo able kill 999 mobs
The max amount someone can do this a week is 10x per person and you receive some RP at the end of the week or month
and you can get 100 RP per quest complete and once the max rp is reached when people complete the quest after you gain alittle exp or meso
Till a maximum amount is obtained then its not possible to accept quests no more

It don't have to be 100RP i think it would just be cool to get some sort of coins that you can spend at an npc like silent crusade
Anyways this is the General Idea i had would like to hear peoples thoughts pros and cons

PS. GL + HF mapling

Comments

• morkmork
    Reactions: 690
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    when people do the quests from you you and the person gains the exp / meso / coins / rewards even if its just an achievements unlock would still be cool maybe 10 fame per month for completing or getting completed quests =)