[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kanna Hackers on Bera

White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
Reactions: 805
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Hello! Today I was playing on Bera with my friends. We were training at Ludibrium/Korean Folk Town, and I saw a lot of kanna hackers. My friends said that they've seen on Gold Beach too. My friends and me were farming elite bosses, and some of the elite bosses were spawned by the hackers, and they made me a question: Can we hunt elite bosses spawned by hackers or we have to ignore them? (They were afraid of getting banned) Does it cause ban? And Nexon, are you trying to get a solution to this hackers?
(I main on Reboot, but I went to Bera to play a little bit with my friends) (I reported all the hackers I saw).
  1. Do you think is safe kill elite bosses spawned by hackers?23 votes
    1. Yes
       57% (13 votes)
    2. No
       43% (10 votes)

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    You shouldn't hunt the bosses spawned by hackers. It can be seen as benefiting from the hackers and therefore against the TOS.
    White_ShadowInvulgo
  • ShippouShippou
    Reactions: 1,570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    How about we get a GM to take a look at Mu Lung/Herb Town in Bera right now. The past week it's been impossible to find a single map in this entire area on any channel because there's 2-3 bots in every map, every channel.
    You'd think it'd be easy to just nuke them all real quick.
    Yoongi
  • White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
    Reactions: 805
    edited December 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    You shouldn't hunt the bosses spawned by hackers. It can be seen as benefiting from the hackers and therefore against the TOS.

Ok, I'll tell it to my friends. I usually do not hunt them, but if some hacker spawn I will not kill it. Thanks for the answer. I really don't like to take advantage of hackers or any bug... I hate cheating.
  • WetAndColdWetAndCold
    Reactions: 865
    edited January 2018
    During 2x event the week before Christmas, Sand Rats was a hot spot for all these Kanna hackers. Majority of the channels were occupied with these hackers and whenever I would find my own channel a few minutes into it one of them would cc into my channel and take it by force.
  • Football5Football5
    Reactions: 920
    edited January 2018
    WetAndCold wrote: »
    During 2x event the week before Christmas, Sand Rats was a hot spot for all these Kanna hackers. Majority of the channels were occupied with these hackers and whenever I would find my own channel a few minutes into it one of them would cc into my channel and take it by force.

Where are the GM when we need them at the right place (Sand Rats) and at the right time??
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited January 2018
    riza is always on the scene you already know ;)

[Removed]
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited January 2018
    LittleTLK wrote: »
    How about we get a GM to take a look at Mu Lung/Herb Town in Bera right now. The past week it's been impossible to find a single map in this entire area on any channel because there's 2-3 bots in every map, every channel.

Agreed, I was actually looking for a spot to comment on this. Hackers/botters in both Herb Town and Mu Lung have made it impossible to do ANY quests.
    In fact, my Kanna died passing through maps with botters on them just from the sheer amount of monsters flying past me and damaging me at a fast rate. Monsters that are BELOW my level. I lost exp and needless to say, I am angry. Now I'm losing exp because of botters, I'm ANGRY
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited January 2018
    Yoongi wrote: »
    LittleTLK wrote: »

Agreed, I was actually looking for a spot to comment on this. Hackers/botters in both Herb Town and Mu Lung have made it impossible to do ANY quests.
    In fact, my Kanna died passing through maps with botters on them just from the sheer amount of monsters flying past me and damaging me at a fast rate. Monsters that are BELOW my level. I lost exp and needless to say, I am angry. Now I'm losing exp because of botters, I'm ANGRY

well all i know is its a problem that is fixable i will fix it once i become vfm i plan to help with all the problems.
  • WealthyBradWealthyBrad
    Reactions: 205
    edited January 2018

*slaps head over and over* WHYYYYYYYY why is it against the rules. at this point hackers are literally part of the game. like literally a function of the game. Those mushshops that have over 100 epic potential scrolls or clean slate ones, are those ok to buy? Or would that be against the TOS. AAAAAAAH fash dan it. I hate these ppl
    Laicalasse
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited January 2018

*slaps head over and over* WHYYYYYYYY why is it against the rules. at this point hackers are literally part of the game. like literally a function of the game. Those mushshops that have over 100 epic potential scrolls or clean slate ones, are those ok to buy? Or would that be against the TOS. AAAAAAAH fash dan it. I hate these ppl

zehahahaha you don't need to worry about that, after all the hackers are safe zehahaha
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited January 2018

zehahahaha you don't need to worry about that, after all the hackers are safe zehahaha

Finally someone in here feels me.
    Hackers always can do whatever they want, reach lvl 250 in no time, farm an INSANE amount of mesos (I've heard they make like 10bil mesos in 2 days)
    And yet, the legit players like us, always get f--- up.

And the worst is that Nexon won't even BOTHER to do anything about those annoying botters....

Nice Picture btw :P
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited January 2018
    Although I'm in Khroa, after such a long time, I saw a Blaze Wizard hacking in Herb Town. (Just one so far). That's why I train in Star Force maps instead, there's no way hackers can kill those mobs (unless if they prep their equips beforehand). If you got like a decent amount of mesos, training in Star Force won't be an issue. But then again, RNG still plays a role in Star Forcing your equips.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited January 2018

Lmao what a silly statement. How does one even know an elite was spawned by a hacker. Because the map was empty of any characters? please...
    bootlicker