[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can't pick up mesos from Cryojet event

CaelesteCaeleste
Reactions: 530
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Do we have to do anything special to be able to pick up the meso bags from the cryojet event? I've tried the manual pick up button, but I can't seem to pick up any.

Comments

• ChirunoChiruno
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    I'm also having problems and while I was in henesys trying to make it work, I saw other people complaining that they couldn't pick it up either.
  • BlackWoodBlackWood
    Reactions: 200
    edited December 2017
    I have the same problem, I've test three account, but I still unable to pick mesos up scattered by other players.
    Not only me but other people have the problem, I dont know what the problem is.
  • PleinairPleinair
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited December 2017
    Bug type: Quest-Functionality

Brief bug summary: Meso bags dropped from the Cryojet mount event cannot be picked up by some of the players.

More details: I've seen some players that can pick up the the meso bags dropped in the event, but others (myself included) can't seem to be able to pick up any, neither by the pick-up key, nor by pets. No Message or anything showing up when the pick up fails, the bags can be seen dropped on the game screen but trying to pick them up just results in nothing happening, the bags just being ignored completely.

Steps to reproduce: Try to pick up meso bags in any major town that takes part in the event while another player rides the mount and drops the bags.
    If your account/character is affected by the bug then you just won't be able to pick any, while often seeing other players around that can pick up the bags, as well as other players that also can't often enough.

Character name: PleinairHope

Character level: 219

Character job: Bishop

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: Dec. 1st, 2017 11 PM [UTC+3]
  • MackoMacko
    Reactions: 100
    edited December 2017
    I can't pick up any of them either. Others seem to do it just fine.
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Is it going to be investigated?
    I play Luna world and I have this issue for any of my characters.
  • ShakaAlekShakaAlek
    Reactions: 970
    edited December 2017
    This seems to be character related, or town related, can't tell which one right now: I could pick up the mesos with my cadena in Leafre (up to a point, there seems to be a maximun limit, and when you reach it it tells you in the chat window); on the other hand, I couldn't pick up any mesos at all on my wind archer in Henesys. I'll check other characters, and changing town to see how it goes...

Update 1: After crashing I got back in the game and the wind archer could pick up the mesos. But it was in Leafre, not Henesys. Also it was after the reset at midnight UT, so I'm not really sure what the problem was yet.
    YinYangX
  • Valerie84Valerie84
    Reactions: 310
    edited December 2017
    Haven't been able to pick up mesos on any of my characters. Please fix this, this is not fair to players like us who can't pick up mesos
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Anything new about this?
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Problem is still there, what is going on with it???
    The event is about to end!!
    I was able to pick up the meso sacks dropped from the Cryojet Mount by other players only during 3 rounds only!!!