[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Star Planet

Xenon92Xenon92
Reactions: 2,125
edited October 2016 in Rants and Raves
THE WAIT TIME IS JUST STUPIDLY LONG FOR NO REASON HOLY DAM

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    well it's likely going to be removed in the next few updates so that won't be a problem any more
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    There's not many people playing in star planet anymore, even during peak hours. And when you do get into a game, it would most likely be with bots.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    Rip Star Planet.
    JettLuvsU
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    star planet is going bye bye already in KMS, most likely for GMS soon. They already messed up Return Of Legends with the tremendous lags -- haxs, botters, and people who macro in-game. It takes away the fun-- and because of that less people play -- so wait time is even longer!! but it is mostly because of the lag which changes the entire game on how or when we press attack , or chase after opponent.

I do hope that Halloween Event will bring a shine on Star Planet just like last year-- there was the halloween dance + costumes.

@KThxBaiNao any information on star planet for halloween events?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

KThxBaiNao any information on star planet for halloween events?
    We'll know about Halloween events in three days, when we get the new Update Notes.
    Why do you need to summon the CM for that?
    Lilyflower
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Honestly I do hope that Star Planet gets removed. I genuinely enjoy some of the minigames in there, but the entire mentality behind it is backwards. Its rewarding players for not playing Maplestory, but instead they are playing clones of other popular games (or return of the legends). Not to mention it is constantly being exploited.

Just remove it, switch those rewards points to methods that are obtainable by actually playing the game (eg increasing the amount of points from bosses (at least doubling them) and then some other things as well) and implement the minigame station for anyone who wants to legitimately play one of those games for fun and not just wait as long as possible each turn to maximize RP earned.
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    rip my supernatural yut grandmaster title
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited October 2016
    But I love my daily One Card games. I'll be so sad if they remove the games completely.
    LF> revamped henesys game park
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited October 2016
    KeepComingBack

But I love my daily One Card games. I'll be so sad if they remove the games completely.
    LF> revamped henesys game park
    one of my favorite mini game :) to bad it has glitch problem :( while playing that sucks though.

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

We'll know about Halloween events in three days, when we get the new Update Notes.
    That way if he doesn't have that on his agenda-- he can keep in mind of it. In a way it is to bring awareness-- like we don't know what the patch notes will be about-- and it may be too late to ask when it is released. but instead we can guess and check and ask before it is actually released.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

AKradian
    AKradian said:

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

That way if he doesn't have that on his agenda-- he can keep in mind of it. In a way it is to bring awareness-- like we don't know what the patch notes will be about-- and it may be too late to ask when it is released. but instead we can guess and check and ask before it is actually released.
    Changes can't be made to the planned events within 3 days. The patch notes are not yet released but the contents of the patch are sealed long before (except for urgent bug fixes).
    So summoning him to just inform you 3 days early whether Star Planet will or won't have Halloween events is unnecessary.
  • SwordBossSwordBoss
    Reactions: 815
    edited October 2016
    good thing they deleted this junk now to get rid of the FM ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)