[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

F this MMF event

LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
Reactions: 1,985
edited September 2016 in Rants and Raves
TF??
Is it even possible to get a SS ? Has Nexon tried this sht on their own yet? What a garbage event

Comments

• LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2016
    LagTooMuch

TF??
    Is it even possible to get a SS ? Has Nexon tried this sht on their own yet? What a garbage event
    lol also there is no score on how much u tried.

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    LagTooMuch

TF??
    Hmmm, there's an idea!

LF> @KThxBaiNao or @SavageAce to stream MMF
    Fennekin
  • Warlocked200Warlocked200
    Reactions: 580
    edited September 2016
    It's totally possible to get and SS ranking and above, at least in Henesys and Time Temple.
    Fennekin has a few videos on how to do so.
    bumbertyr
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Warlocked200

It's totally possible to get and SS ranking and above, at least in Henesys and Time Temple.
    Fennekin has a few videos on how to do so.
    Ehehe. Kerning looks VERY do-able too. Assuming the rehearsal level is the same as the actual level. Gonna try it tomorrow :D after a bit of rehearsing tonight. I think other people have cleared it already too?

EDIT: and of course I finish it...on a got dang MULE... effing stage's hit detection is crap lol. Except unlike the Henesys one, it actually kicked my main when the counter hit 0...

Sleepywood also looks pretty do-able at first glance. I'd heard people saying it's pretty hard though, so I might be mistaken.
    EDIT: of couuuuuuurse, get an S rank with my last entry on my main, swap to mule and instantly get SS rank...

Ariant, on the other hand, seems freakin' impossible. I tried Ariant this morning after rehearsing for two hours last night, and got dang it, the actual stage is RADICALLY different from rehearsal... In a good way - it's actually a fair bit easier. Which made me sorta cheesed for spending two hours practicing on rehearsal. Still wasn't enough for me to clear it - best I got out of five tries was an A rank at 79 seconds... I'm guessing I needed just 1 more second for the SSS rank? The flames go crazy at the end and wipe out all my remaining lives really quickly lol. I think I can fairly reliably get to 0:45 with 3 lives remaining, but that's not enough to survive the barrage of, well... everything.

I actually am pretty curious if anyone's gonna be able to get a perfect on all these stages. Or if any Nexon employees can even clear it lol. I'd assume they designed these levels to actually be possible to be perfected, and that they tested this theory by actually clearing it, but looking at Ariant's finale... I can see that they want us to dance around the flames in time to the music, but 1) the flames are off-sync with the music, and 2) the window for how long you have to switch spots is so small at the end lol.
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    edited October 2016
    without those walkthrough videos, its nearly impossible to clear.
    People like me who are blind cannot even stay alive for more than 10 secs.
    Thanks to those who shared the videos.
    JettLuvsU
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    I thought that MMF event was lame too but -- harvest mano snail shells and just find the spot between two flames on left and right and also watch the videos or find the best video where you barely have to move.

the ariant 1 is easiest-- all you gotta do is go in between 1st and 2nd fire and just jump when u see candy flying towards u or a whirlpool aiming to u from the right !
  • SwordBossSwordBoss
    Reactions: 815
    edited October 2016
    good thing this event is gone i couldnt take anymore of those dancing elephant jockies
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    edited October 2016
    sigh they nerfed mmf event, no more transformation potions.
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

Good thing the rewards arent that good.
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    edited October 2016
    LagTooMuch

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

Good thing the rewards arent that good.
    true i bought a name ring but it cant move to cs sadly : [. more event junk in inventory... (that i prolly wont throw away-- for the sake of memories, hard work and achievements)