[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Good-bye Hill Shop STILL Not Fixed

PolymusPolymus
Reactions: 730
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2018 in Bug Reporting
This was still not fixed. Most of the items are still red-text to me and are not purchasable.
"There was an issue with the New Year’s Countdown event shop in which purchase limits were not reset for players who participated in previous years. The purchase limits will be reset and the event shop will reopen from January 4 - January 10. Only players who have completed the quest '[Countdown] Together, Good-bye' during the 2018 New Year's Countdown event may enter the shop and purchase items."

IGN: Polymus

Class: Hayato

World: Mardia

Lv: 230

Tamirelia

Comments

• TamireliaTamirelia
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited January 2018
    Yeah same here.

Character name: Tamirelia

Character level: 233

Character job: Cannoneer

World name: Galicia (GRAZED)

Date and time of incident: ongoing
  • GrannyCanGrannyCan
    Reactions: 310
    edited January 2018
    When i try to buy any item from the shop i get the message that i dont have enough in stock, but i didnt buy anything yet.

Always got the same from treasure chest in ToT.

Anyone else?
  • FaytNightFaytNight
    Reactions: 640
    edited January 2018
    I also could not purchase. 1 example was the apples when you hover says there are 10 in stock, but when you try to buy it says its out of stock.

IGN: Locke
    Class: Dark Knight
    World: Reboot
    Level: 229
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2018
    Merged the 2 topics.
    This has been forwarded :)
    Its2Sharp4UInvulgo
  • RewasabRewasab
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2018
    You would think that this being the second time this happen they would have learned. but i guess you would be wrong.
    I cant buy anything at all as the items are "out of stock" despite not having bought anything at all, at least not this year.
    Character name: Tamirelia

Character level: 230

Character job: Marksman

World name: Mardia

Date and time of incident: ongoing