[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bug illium 2 Job

DarklonoaDarklonoa
Reactions: 200
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting

There is an unknown error that prevents me from progressing to 2 job, even though I have finished all the requirements it continues to persist.

Server : Bera

Sin_t_tulo.jpg

Comments

• VolumezVolumez
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited December 2017
    Same exact issue for me. Just got on forums after contacting Nexon live chat, GM said they're aware of the issue and "investigating" the case..
    Problem is, I'm out of the Illium city with no way back.. so even when it's fixed, how am I supposed to do the quest if I can't go back to actually start it?
    Don't wanna delete my Illium since it's pre-created, don't wanna lose my event rewards, and I can't create a new one cause I'm maxed on char slots...

Server: Reboot
    Josephr
  • BreakonkBreakonk
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    I have the same problem with my Illium
    Steps to reproduce:
    After the quest with the statue, I skip some quests using a hyper teleport rock.
    Character name: WarpyPrism
    Character level: 35
    Character job: Illium
    World name: Scania
    Date and time of the incident: December 20, 2017
    https://imgur.com/a/7ZJoc
  • llAnimeQwaserllllAnimeQwaserll
    edited December 2017
    I have the same problem with my Illium
    Steps to reproduce:
    I already fulfilled all the quests and I still get that message.
    Character name: Kamillium
    Character level: 35
    World name: Scania
    Date and time of the incident: December 21, 2017
    ibb.co/m3q8pm
  • SoraLavaCakeSoraLavaCake
    Reactions: 700
    edited December 2017
    Character name: Yubababird
    Character level: 36
    World name: Kradia
    Date and time of the incident: December 21, 2017
    http://ibb.co/eMGPh6
    I'm stuck with 1st job... I already received Illium Booster Gift, Kin Ring, and equiped Halloweenroid. I DON'T want to loose these valuable items by making new Illium character. Please, help me by rollback my character Yubababird, or make those items trade able within account!!! thank you so much!!!
  • DominikosDominikos
    Reactions: 625
    edited December 2017
    Same here, someone can report ?
  • StriderleonStriderleon
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2018
    I'm having the same issue. I used teleport rock to skip quests, went to pantheon and wasn't able to get back to do 2nd job advancement.
    Character Name: Striderglory
    Character Level: 35
    World: Windia
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    you guys just had to do the one quest in fetching/killing and then you guys were able to leave pantheon
  • DominikosDominikos
    edited January 2018
    you guys just had to do the one quest in fetching/killing and then you guys were able to leave pantheon

do you think we are stupids? if you dont know s*u*
    Still no answers from nexon?
  • KapoownugKapoownug
    edited January 2018
    I've been having this problem since the character was released and it is pretty frustrating since I can't finish the events
  • DominikosDominikos
    edited January 2018
    still not fixed!!! wow
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2018
    Hi everyone! Have you contacted Customer Support to see if there is anything they can do about this?
  • DominikosDominikos
    edited January 2018
    Okhura wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Have you contacted Customer Support to see if there is anything they can do about this?

1 sec, isn´t your job? or there are other supports? or what do you mean?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    Dominikos wrote: »

you can also submit a ticket to customer support with these details
  • DominikosDominikos
    edited January 2018
    The event ends on January 10 and i´m thinking they wont extend... i lvl´d my cadena to 200 so...
    effort to the trash?
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2018
    Dominikos wrote: »

My job is to report bugs, however Customer Support may have some power to move your character where it needs to be.
    I am not 100% on whether they can do it which is why I asked.
  • pangerzpangerz
    edited February 2018
    I'm level 38 now with the character Illium, and I only have 1st job skills..... can u guys please fix the problem, played this game for a
  • pangerzpangerz
    I'm level 38 now with the character Illium, and I only have 1st job skills..... can u guys please fix the problem!?
  • VimiVimi
    Reactions: 1,760
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    I got this bug by accidentally accepting the "New Me" quest (which teleports you to Orbis) during the attack on the academy in the Illium storyline. When I walked back through the Savage Terminal portal to the school again, I broke the questline by talking to Agate and skipping the part where she dies and Illium transforms....
  • PreetPreet
    Reactions: 700
    edited March 2018
    Vimi wrote: »
    I got this bug by accidentally accepting the "New Me" quest (which teleports you to Orbis) during the attack on the academy in the Illium storyline. When I walked back through the Savage Terminal portal to the school again, I broke the questline by talking to Agate and skipping the part where she dies and Illium transforms....

This happened to me as well and I sent a Ticket on customer support and all they said is that they are aware of the issue. The response was the general copy paste response they send to everyone =/, I don't expect this to get fixed anytime soon, who knows, maybe in half a year? maybe more?, to tell you why i think it will take that long is because i have sent another ticket before for a different situation which would have been an easy fix which took them about 7 months to fix.
  • nicknock97nicknock97
    Go to Garbage Dump: Hedgehog Prickelyard 3 and press up when you are on the farthest platform ( 1st one off the ground i think )
    Hidden portal to entrance to sanctuary
    If you need to get back to Grandis from Maple World go to 6 path crossway and go to pantheon an then use portal again to Savage Terminal and then walk to left to Garbage Dump