[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

BRING BACK THE SECOND CHANCE EVENT!

songokuuuusongokuuuu
Reactions: 420
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
hey awroo just wondering cant you guys just bring back the second chance event and unban everyone that the auto ban system ban to stop all this fighting? since the gms in live chat/email doesnt seem to help anyone besides copy and paste the same message to everyone
JumpLow

Comments

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited January 2018
    this should be in suggestion forum and i vote no.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited January 2018
    songokuuuu wrote: »
    hey awroo just wondering cant you guys just bring back the second chance event and unban everyone that the auto ban system ban to stop all this fighting? since the gms in live chat/email doesnt seem to help anyone besides copy and paste the same message to everyone

i would vote no too alot of times when these bans happened especially with the kanna ban most were spot on. only reason i feel its taking long to unban some people is cause unbanning everyone would mean potentially bringing back a real hacker. I have came up with ways and recommended new ideas so auto bans wouldn't be needed but i would need more of a voice.
  • BunnyWriterBunnyWriter
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited January 2018
    The recent ban wave caused a lot of problem with actual players but releasign ALL banned accounts will be hell
    I don't want to se fghfghfgfh hackers again anytime soon O_O
  • songokuuuusongokuuuu
    edited January 2018
    riza wrote: »

i would vote no too alot of times when these bans happened especially with the kanna ban most were spot on. only reason i feel its taking long to unban some people is cause unbanning everyone would mean potentially bringing back a real hacker. I have came up with ways and recommended new ideas so auto bans wouldn't be needed but i would need more of a voice.

ohh? let me hear your suggestion or do you have a post about it already? and i didnt mean everyone but for people who had there account for years and wrongfully got banned
  • songokuuuusongokuuuu
    edited January 2018
    The recent ban wave caused a lot of problem with actual players but releasign ALL banned accounts will be hell
    I don't want to se fghfghfgfh hackers again anytime soon O_O

i didnt mean everyone but from what i know and heard some people got banned due to a laggy server and logging in quick right after dcing a few times
  • TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
    Reactions: 2,120
    edited January 2018
    They can't even keep real hackers away. And when a hacker gets banned they can easily just make another account and hack it back to where it was. I don't care if they bring back the Second Chance event. I would much rather their banning bot NOT have the ability to PERMANENTLY BAN a player. It should give temporary bans going from 3 days>2 weeks>3 months>Permanent Ban.
    CatoooloooJumpLow
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Second chance event really won't fix anything.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited January 2018
    Second chance would just be another tedious step in the hacker banning process. It'd hurt more than it'd help.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I don't agree with second chance, but I do believe they should be providing specific details as to why the ban was given. People can't appeal if they don't know what they were banned for. "Third Party Program" seems far too vague.
    Dnaman101
  • JumpLowJumpLow
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2020

Yes please...
This discussion has been closed.