[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can I have my Lumi back?

PetalmagicPetalmagic
Reactions: 7,660
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Ok so...in the recent update...Lumi got into the KMS style...I honestly don't like it...so I kindly ask for a revert. Ofc...I want the opinions of the masses...
fpqhffntus7
  1. How do you like the new Lumi?22 votes
    1. KMS FOR LYFE~!
       36% (8 votes)
    2. I want GMS style back
       64% (14 votes)

Comments

• AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    I went on my lumi for like ten minutes an hour or two ago. While I don't outright hate the new light-dark system, I really can't stand the nerfed-to-hell teleport.
    JubileusPetalmagicJettLuvsUIzzehh
  • UzumeUzume
    Reactions: 2,525
    edited October 2016
    I honestly believe the GMS Luminous was too overpowered, for mobbing anyways. The top 3 level 250s were Luminous because Reflection is overpowered and there's no incentive to use dark mode. It was about time they did something to fix that.
    YonaxJettLuvsU
  • xPicturexPicture
    Reactions: 915
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

I went on my lumi for like ten minutes an hour or two ago. While I don't outright hate the new light-dark system, I really can't stand the nerfed-to-hell teleport.
    Like holy. I feel like I can tele on my Evan faster than I can on my Lumi

Petalmagicfpqhffntus7
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited October 2016
    Love it. Bossing went way up, mobbing went down. It's better this way honestly. This is how the class was suppose to be.
    YonaxJettLuvsU
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    SwordStaker

Love it. Bossing went way up, mobbing went down. It's better this way honestly. This is how the class was suppose to be.
    Care to explain how you came to the conclusion that bossing went up and mobbing went down? I'm not trying to be snarky, I would just enjoy knowing how you got to where you did.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

SwordStaker

Care to explain how you came to the conclusion that bossing went up and mobbing went down? I'm not trying to be snarky, I would just enjoy knowing how you got to where you did.
    You wiill be way more often in Equilibrium and thereby doing a lot more damage at bosses.

• AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    Yonax
    Yonax said:

Aggraphine

SwordStaker

You wiill be way more often in Equilibrium and thereby doing a lot more damage at bosses.

Huh, neat. And in complete fairness, their mobbing(with Reflection only) was pretty OP. I guess everyone who mains one will have to, much to their dismay, become accustomed to using more than one skill for the duration of their character, huh?
    JettLuvsU
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

SwordStaker

KMS Lumi can enter Equilibrium way faster than GMS Lumi was able to

For mobbing, as you use light/dark skills, they'll get weaker and you eventually transition to the opposite mode

Edit: Whoops, ninja'd!

• AggraphineAggraphine
    edited October 2016
    Hrm, I'll have to faff about on mine tomorrow and see how it goes.
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

Hrm, I'll have to faff about on mine tomorrow and see how it goes.
    I think you will love it, bit more dynamic mobbing which I think is more fun.
    But the changes for bossing you gonna love.

Actually you're not limited anymore when you die at like Magnus, where before you lost your light/dark stacks.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    Pretty sure they made all these changes cause 5th job skills for these characters were made around the systems in use for KMS so.. I wouldnt expect a change to something you're more comfortable with any time soon, much less a change back to the non-KMS versions as other server have also reverted to the KMS versions of the classes.

I just wonder how people who were campaigning for the change to KMS lumi feel, even though this change has nothing to do with them.