[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Level 155 Step Up

4EvarANubie4EvarANubie
Reactions: 815
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2018 in General Chat
I just used 10 Vellum soul shards to create a vellum soul for the level 155 step up. It didn't complete. Am I missing something or what? I have spent so much time doing step up and I'm really concerned that I may not be able to finish it.

Comments

• LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    You appparently have to use a Von Bon Soul, it seems to work for a lot of people.
  • JacaruJacaru
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited January 2018
    Can't Nexon at least extend the event duration? With regular drop rates, it's kind of questionable if this event can be done on time.
    What is Nexon doing? Where can I apply for a job that actually gets something done at the HQ?
    I would like some inside-info on Nexon NA because from the outside it looks horrible., irresponsible, sloppy management.
    "You know nothing about what it's like"
    True I don't, and I want to know what the hell is going on along with the rest of the community.
    If you delete this message, you acknowledge, that the place you work for is bad. Is it bullying? Call the law. Change the boss.
    You also admit, that I am correct, and the boss telling you to delete this message wants people to stay quiet.
    This nonsense has to stop.
    Nexon NA needs to be open and honest. You need to tell your playerbase the truth.
    You need to improve.
    If you don't wanna risk your job just do as your told, but please do something to overthrow the shitty people who are probably suffering from few mental irregularities.
    Am I right? It's also probable I'm not.
    What do I want?
    A game that's managed properly.
    That's what every player would want.
    If you ban me, I quit, but not without trying to get my account back and rightly so.
    Simple.
    Am I afraid of hired hitmen? Death is least of my worries.

Final words: change this event so it's actually completable and make the game better. That isn't so hard now is it?
    Or is it impossible because everyone at your workplace are lazy-asses? Damn! They only get paid for their connections?
    Am I lying? Possible.
    Spill the truth or prove me wrong.