[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Plz...Do something about arc symbol quest droprate

PigabaPigaba
Reactions: 1,105
edited January 2018 in General Chat
You want players to go into arcane river with no symbol and kill 10 happy erda with floating lamp fuker blocking the heals? Fine
You want players to do long ass quests with only basic arc 30 symbol all the way to 60 arc required fields? Fine
But at least, if you have any shred of humanity and sanity left in that heart of yours, MAKE THE DROP RATES FOR THESE STUPID QUEST ITEMS HIGHER.
Jesus, we need to collect 30-90 quest items from fields above current arc stat, yet the drop rates for these quest items are abysmal.
I need to grind 1-1.5 hours just to finish ONE arc symbol quest, and there are 10 of these damn quests.
Why can't they just raise the drop rates for just these quest items so players can move on to being able to do dailies easier?
Or even make mobs weaker than the original until the quest is completed? They are doing exactly that for Kritias quests, so why aren't they doing it for this one?
Am I really just asking too much here? Is this such a luxury that no one should ask for?

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    True
    I had big spider and the drop rate of these stupid drops was still low