[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bringing Back Eluna

ZeroBluxZeroBlux
Reactions: 1,100
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Surely I'm not the only one who wants eluna to return at one point. That was one of the best ways to level up next to the pre-nerfed Mr. Lee's airlines.
  1. Bring back eluna14 votes
    1. yes
       93% (13 votes)
    2. no
       7% (1 vote)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I'd love it to come back BUT only if the horrible drops and their spammy messages are redesigned or at least can be opted out of on a character by character basis.
    ShadowParadoxZeroBlux
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited January 2018
    they also gotta fix that sign quest cuz it doesnt recognize that you placed 3 signs fast enough or at all
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    No, you aren't the only one. I made a post a while back asking if Eluna was going to be a recurring event. I thought it was pretty well thought out and, barring a few things such as the sign quest needing to be fixed mentioned above, I'd really like for it to come back. It really helped me level up alot of characters really fast. And since legion is a thing now, it would be a great way for people to build theirs up.
    AKradian wrote: »
    I'd love it to come back BUT only if the horrible drops and their spammy messages are redesigned or at least can be opted out of on a character by character basis.

What do you mean horrible drops? Were you referring to drop rate or did you mean the animation that comes with picking them up? I had heard there were some issues regarding the latter, in that their animations when being picked up caused people to lag. I never really had a problem with it, but if possible, I don't see any issue in there being a feature added to able to turn the animations off to make things smoother for people and the content more enjoyable.
    ZeroBlux
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Stallben wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

What do you mean horrible drops? Were you referring to drop rate or did you mean the animation that comes with picking them up? I had heard there were some issues regarding the latter, in that their animations when being picked up caused people to lag. I never really had a problem with it, but if possible, I don't see any issue in there being a feature added to able to turn the animations off to make things smoother for people and the content more enjoyable.

The animations when picked up and the dialog box (!) popping up if you didn't have the inventory space to pick them up.
    Yes, you had to click or hit a key to get rid of that box every second while training.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited January 2018
    It would be really cool to bring it back with some of the suggested changes.

The development of those maps and mobs are really amazing! EXP was good.

Supported.
    ZeroBlux