[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Turn wedding rings into CS accessories

SumnguyenerSumnguyener
Reactions: 450
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
With the new patch tomorrow and the wedding ring effect coming back after being removed years ago, I think it's better to just make the wedding rings into an nx accessory. What's the point of bringing the effects back if you have to remove a ring that you might've took forever to scroll and enhance?

I also think it is better than having to pay 6k nx for the couples ring. I think it'll get more people to also get married too. You pay for the wedding and you can get a ring that you'll actually use instead of let it sit in your inventory, taking up space.

Edit: And maybe also give the option to couples who are already married, to switch rings. No one thought ring effects were going to come back so they could've just chosen any random one.
AKradianNakurusaMrsCuteKeepComingBackIts2Sharp4U

Comments

• KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited October 2016
    +1 for this. Having regular wedding rings with effects is horribly outdated since all our regular ring slots are typically taken now.
    Make it a CS cover item.
    Sumnguyener
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited October 2016
    ya my rings sitting in my inventory collecting dust and wasting precious inventory space
    you dont even need it equipped to do apq
  • xNihilityxNihility
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited October 2016
    Agreed, I'm always surprised when I look at my old ring that its not actually a NX cover.
    It just seems like such a common sense move.
  • KeepComingBackKeepComingBack
    Reactions: 2,960
    edited October 2016
    Can we also have the old effect back? This new one is horrible in my opinion.
    lizzybeth
  • SumnguyenerSumnguyener
    Reactions: 450
    edited October 2016
    It's not even working for my friends and me