[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cadena Illium 200 reward

HaroHaro
Reactions: 300
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Just wondering if people who leveled those characters to 200 got their rewards or is it just me that haven't received it despite that i reached 200 before the event ended

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    The rewards haven't been distributed yet.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    With v192 patch coming next week, I believe the rewards will be given out. We'll have to wait and see.
  • HaroHaro
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2018
    Hmmm kay i guess ill just have to wait lol thx guys
  • LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    Reactions: 860
    edited January 2018
    The event states that the rewards will be given out on February 1st
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018

No, it states that you have to claim them by February 1st.
  • LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    Reactions: 860
    edited January 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

No, it states that you have to claim them by February 1st.

oh mb
  • DominikosDominikos
    Reactions: 625
    edited January 2018
    someone got it? cuz i didnt get anything.... someone can answer? i lvld both to 200 before 10
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2018
    It will be given in next weeks maintenance.
    InvulgoYinYangX
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Okhura wrote: »
    It will be given in next weeks maintenance.

awesome :D
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited January 2018
    i find it impossible to even level up to lvl 200 anymore. no one helps me do it on scania and i cant find any server that welcomes ppl to try, theres to many hardcore people and barely anyone left who helps or anything but a small few. the most i can i do myself is getting up to lvl 120-140 then the toon is done. :(
    Lilyflower
  • SlasherSlasher
    Reactions: 610
    edited January 2018
    i find it impossible to even level up to lvl 200 anymore. no one helps me do it on scania and i cant find any server that welcomes ppl to try, theres to many hardcore people and barely anyone left who helps or anything but a small few. the most i can i do myself is getting up to lvl 120-140 then the toon is done. :(

Come on over to Bellocan, we have many helpful people. :)
    Traveler5577
    edited January 2018
    Slasher wrote: »

alrighty, how populated are you guys over there? i mean i like to do stuff to get the lvl 150 capes, belts and shoes for the fafnir suits, and my zero now has that set on plus the cape, :P
    Lilyflower
  • Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Come to Reboot server. Amazing server. A server where people not craving for powers. A place where it is Free to Play where everyone can't become strong just by the amount of cash they have and where everyone is treated fairly. A place where some people still care about socializing and have fun, instead of only care what they gain from making friends. A place where a single person can't be strong if they play by themself, but being together with others, they can become great. A place where you can grow stronger without relying on cash. A place where mesos can be used to buy cubes, tele rock, additional pendant slot, and so much more. Reboot server <3 It is also one of the most populated server. Even without 2x exp/drop event, on certain times, channel 1-5 population bar is full. It is really a great server ^^ I am an old player before big bang and i can say, this server is much more better than the old maplestory. It has similar vibe to the old maplestory and even it is better than it was before.
    Traveler5577
    edited January 2018

who are you known as in bellocan? i just made some new toons over there, and it seems i still got the lvl 200 Gold medal to use so yay. i have a lvl 200 Zero on Mardia which is why. xD ( to bad i cant play my toons from Mardia in bellocan.. these alliances thing is weird. i want a server merge where i can play my original toons anywhere on any server honestly.
    Lilyflower
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018

who are you known as in bellocan? i just made some new toons over there, and it seems i still got the lvl 200 Gold medal to use so yay. i have a lvl 200 Zero on Mardia which is why. xD ( to bad i cant play my toons from Mardia in bellocan.. these alliances thing is weird. i want a server merge where i can play my original toons anywhere on any server honestly.

Your Mardian characters can interact with people in Bellocan. That's what an alliance means. You can party with them, trade with them, join a guild with them, etc.
    edited January 2018
    AKradian wrote: »

Your Mardian characters can interact with people in Bellocan. That's what an alliance means. You can party with them, trade with them, join a guild with them, etc.

awesome ... what guilds are active and which guilds like to level up past 200? i have tons of toons i need to work on. this helps me out alot easyer. YAY. which guild is slasher and you in?
    Lilyflower
  • NoctisLunaFreyaNoctisLunaFreya
    Reactions: 930
    edited January 2018
    I achieved both Cadena and Illium level 200 by using 2x and 3x EXP coupons on the 2x EXP & Drop event days~:D!!!
    Invulgo
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited January 2018
    I earned this reward but as I have been banned will never be able to accept it. Hey how about the GM that banned me get on my account and accept it for me k thanks!