[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Yut Practice mode - for fun

Roni777Roni777
Reactions: 1,180
Member, Private Tester
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Yut game is fun to play between players. I suggest to make a practice mode where players can have fun with their friends. It will give no rewards and can be played unlimited of times. 2 people in party can go in together and play Yut for fun. that is the simple version. If possible, you can also make it open for others to view it as spectator. So 2 people playing Yut while other players can view it. Later on, even GM can make Maple Yut Tournament and maybe stream it. Yeah, we can have GM Vs player Yut Tournament. You can also stream it. That should be fun ^^. .RedNightW Reboot server

Comments

• UnknownHeroUnknownHero
    Reactions: 420
    edited January 2018
    I personally would love to see this, I find YUT to be A LOT of fun personally (Especially the maple spin on it) just sucks that we're limited to 10 plays per character and that when the event is over it's gone for awhile.
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited January 2018
    Roni777 wrote: »
    Yut game is fun to play between players. I suggest to make a practice mode where players can have fun with their friends. It will give no rewards and can be played unlimited of times. 2 people in party can go in together and play Yut for fun. that is the simple version. If possible, you can also make it open for others to view it as spectator. So 2 people playing Yut while other players can view it. Later on, even GM can make Maple Yut Tournament and maybe stream it. Yeah, we can have GM Vs player Yut Tournament. You can also stream it. That should be fun ^^. .RedNightW Reboot server

Keep dreaming boys, over 30+ people has already asked the same thing, but of course, Nexon didn't listen and as we all know,they will NEVER ever do that.
    I personally would love to see this, I find YUT to be A LOT of fun personally (Especially the maple spin on it) just sucks that we're limited to 10 plays per character and that when the event is over it's gone for awhile.

Keep dreaming boys, over 30+ people has already asked the same thing, but of course, Nexon didn't listen and as we all know,they will NEVER ever do that.