[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Request for another World Hop Event

HumanBottsHumanBotts
Reactions: 400
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I was wondering if there was going to be another world hop event coming up in the near future.

I play on Broa but I had to move to bera when I returned to MS and found out that everyone had hopped worlds to Bera.
now having my main stuck on Broa with no guild to play with or old friends, pushing me to change to bera and start over after spending a ton of money to make my character in broa.

I just want to be able to bring my main back to a world where it can be played without being bored within 10 mins due to lack of players.

Or even possibly a 2 World system merge all world into 2 Worlds depending on population divide them evenly so if people do have mains on "most" of your dead worlds then they can actually play them again without feeling evaded due to not being on when a world hop happens.

Like its to the point that Broa ch1 doesn't even usually go above half pop....

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    wow it's as if nexon should do some world alliances and/or merges like we've been asking for since before the world leap event even happened.

-a player on a dead forgotten server
    HumanBotts
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2018
    sorry to inform you OP, but it's very likely that even if nexon did another world leap event they would not allow you or any other player to leap to bera now that it's highly populated (cause Nexon Logic)

this is how we got the "bera being the only highly populated server" issue

HumanBotts