[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Android shops not functioning

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Okhura wrote: »
    It has been forwarded again :)
    Can anyone confirm if Halloweenroid shop is working or not since there is conflicting reports :)

My Halloweenroid shop works.
    Scania, NW, 220.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    My Halloweenroid shop works.
    Scania, NW, 220.
    Thanks.
    Could you please ask Nexon for some feedback? While we are waiting for this to be repaired it would be good to have confirmation that they are aware of the issue.
    Nexon are aware of the bug since I forwarded it to them, there has been no confirmation when it will be fixed though.

YinYangX
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Bug type: Functionality

Brief bug summary: Subaniroid does not have the shop function, even though the item description says it should. This happened after the grand android shop removal of 2017. The Battleroids got their shops back, but the poor (free) Subaniroid was totally disregarded.

Other bug reporting questions are irrelevant.

Date and time of the incident: Whenever it was that all the androids lost their shop function
  • KingKingKingKing
    Reactions: 910
    edited January 2018
    This Bug lasts over 1 month already but still no one take care of it!!!
  • apmapm
    Reactions: 715
    edited January 2018
    still no official word from nexon. they fixed the battleroids pretty quickly though. let me translate for nexon:
    Nexon: "it is now our official standpoint that only those who paid us loads of money can have a shop android. you freeloaders who thought they could get a free one can take a hike. (literally, cuz now you gotta go to the nearest town to buy/sell stuff)."
    somehow my 'free' orchidroid (from an event a good long time ago) does work, but i have a bunch of dr jangroids and two louieroids that don't.
    NeonTwilight
  • NeonTwilightNeonTwilight
    Reactions: 860
    edited January 2018
    apm wrote: »
    still no official word from nexon. they fixed the battleroids pretty quickly though. let me translate for nexon:
    Nexon: "it is now our official standpoint that only those who paid us loads of money can have a shop android. you freeloaders who thought they could get a free one can take a hike. (literally, cuz now you gotta go to the nearest town to buy/sell stuff)."
    somehow my 'free' orchidroid (from an event a good long time ago) does work, but i have a bunch of dr jangroids and two louieroids that don't.

The lack of functionality is increasingly frustrating with every maintenance where this keeps being ignored, but the lack of communication from Nexon is actually upsetting.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited January 2018
    Hey guys.

This has not been forgotten!
  • UksuUksu
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited February 2018
    Subani-Roid shop still does not work.