[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haste event and nexon is cruel

MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
Reactions: 1,000
Posts: 153
Member
edited January 2018 in General Chat
it not even possible, 88k kills in such short time

its liek this was made for boters zehahahah

my hands hurt from killing non stop for about 2 hrs straigh and barely 10k kills

Comments

  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 975
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited January 2018
    It's very possible to do, just extremely time consuming.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited January 2018
    It's very possible to do, just extremely time consuming.

    how do you do it?? i don think i can make it at this rate
  • DiamondSkyyDiamondSkyy
    Reactions: 975
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited January 2018
    It's very possible to do, just extremely time consuming.

    how do you do it?? i don think i can make it at this rate

    I have way too much time on my hands, lol. You can ask friends to party with you and help with the kills.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited January 2018
    It's very possible to do, just extremely time consuming.

    how do you do it?? i don think i can make it at this rate

    I have way too much time on my hands, lol. You can ask friends to party with you and help with the kills.

    i don't hav friends
    DarkPassenger
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 2,740
    Posts: 268
    Member
    edited January 2018
    Find a Kanna to party with and go kill mobs you can kill efficiently. Get a bigger party if you want to go faster. If you are within the level range for FES2 go there and ask to join a party, or somewhere near ghost ship.
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited January 2018
    Argent wrote: »
    Find a Kanna to party with and go kill mobs you can kill efficiently. Get a bigger party if you want to go faster. If you are within the level range for FES2 go there and ask to join a party, or somewhere near ghost ship.

    all g i did it myself at scrapyar 1
  • NoctisLunaFreyaNoctisLunaFreya
    Reactions: 930
    Posts: 30
    Member
    edited January 2018
    I asked unknown training Kannas to help me with the 44444 & 88888 mob kills on different days, so luckily both of them were willing to help, I so appreciated ~ >///<! Finished both of quests now!
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    Reactions: 1,030
    Posts: 29
    Member
    edited January 2018
    I haven't played in over a week, so I don't really know about this event. But if those are daily mob kill numbers for the event, that's insane.
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 1,655
    Posts: 142
    Member
    edited January 2018
    Took me roughly 7 hours to get the first 44k kills w/o FT/Kish. In arcana. Using a damn Zero who doesn't even have that much of a map clearing skills. With a natural mobbing class + kish/totem you can get them in half the time it took me. It's really all about how much you can endure + how good is your class + ofc, choosing the right map.
  • SuperSaiyan3SuperSaiyan3
    Reactions: 985
    Posts: 60
    Member
    edited January 2018

    its liek this was made for boters zehahahah

    Well, maybe because it is, zehahahahaha
  • SanjaySanjay
    Reactions: 1,516
    Posts: 36
    Member
    edited January 2018
    Its very doable. If you did not miss week 1, week 2 should have been only 55k Kills. But reasonably I completed both in roughly 4 - 4.5 hours. (no kishin or frenzy boost just normal grind)
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited January 2018
    HolyWaters wrote: »
    I haven't played in over a week, so I don't really know about this event. But if those are daily mob kill numbers for the event, that's insane.

    insane indeed
    Retr0_ wrote: »
    Took me roughly 7 hours to get the first 44k kills w/o FT/Kish. In arcana. Using a damn Zero who doesn't even have that much of a map clearing skills. With a natural mobbing class + kish/totem you can get them in half the time it took me. It's really all about how much you can endure + how good is your class + ofc, choosing the right map.

    i pley zero as well, alpha is good for mobbing i clear the platform with flash assault + rolling cross back to back

    i finished this thing in liek 7 hrs total



    its liek this was made for boters zehahahah

    Well, maybe because it is, zehahahahaha

    not maybe, it is for sure over 9000% zehahaha!!
    Sanjay wrote: »
    Its very doable. If you did not miss week 1, week 2 should have been only 55k Kills. But reasonably I completed both in roughly 4 - 4.5 hours. (no kishin or frenzy boost just normal grind)

    doable if you hav the time and yea i missed week 1 cause i didn't try but the week 2 skin looked awesome so i tried for that one
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    Posts: 158
    Member
    edited February 2018
    I didn't find it hard. I completed both within a few days when I was grinding for levels. *shrugs*