[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Boss Entrance is STUPID bring back 2x RUN

Drakeos99Drakeos99
Reactions: 1,625
edited January 2018 in General Chat
What if we fail one run YET can't renter due to strict to 1 day now this PISSES me off more yet i failed Normal Zak at 100 and can't renter till tomorrow :( which total BS BRING back 2x entry for bossing
Traveler5577

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Agreed! it's not just about the drops it's about exp which kms bosses don't have
    Traveler5577
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited January 2018
    Oh no man. The 2x bossing entry was a huge problem. Many people were abusing it and community was crying for the fix. Nexon quickly responded with the patch and finally fixed what was severly broken....................oh wait I think I got some of that backward.
  • PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited February 2018
    They once said they would bring a way for people to make Rewards Points easier (it was when Star Planet was removed)
    Now all they did has been giving us less ways
    bootlickerSlicedTime
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited February 2018
    Pachomar wrote: »
    They once said they would bring a way for people to make Rewards Points easier (it was when Star Planet was removed)

Exactly, loads of unkept promises.
    TubaTraveler5577
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited February 2018
    i man i miss star planet
  • SuperJonicSuperJonic
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited February 2018
    Speaking of reward points, what the heck happened to my reward pts? I had 15k earlier and when feb hits, im down to 5k.
  • MewBlueberryMewBlueberry
    Reactions: 1,530
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    SuperJonic wrote: »
    Speaking of reward points, what the heck happened to my reward pts? I had 15k earlier and when feb hits, im down to 5k.

Reward points expire after a while (I think about a month?)
  • SuperJonicSuperJonic
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited February 2018

Even reward points you get from events? Pretty stupid.
  • LShadow3LShadow3
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Pachomar wrote: »

That's irrelevant to the boss change, though. Aside from the ~200 insignificant additional RP you get from doing weekly bosses, the rest you can still do with daily bosses.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Pigaba wrote: »
    Oh no man. The 2x bossing entry was a huge problem. Many people were abusing it and community was crying for the fix. Nexon quickly responded with the patch and finally fixed what was severly broken....................oh wait I think I got some of that backward.

What exactly was being abused? The way the game has always been for years? the way it was meant to be since zakum came out?

The community wasn't crying out for a fix. More of the community quit when this change was implemented . Negative changes like this are killing the game one step at a time.
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited February 2018
    I'm not too salty over star planet being removed because it took way too much time. The amount of points given out should be adjusted. It makes no sense for pink bean and chaos pink bean to give 50 points when one is much harder than the other. And 50 is honestly too little. 'Easy' bosses should give 50, so easy Magnus, easy/normal zakum, easy arkarium, normal hilla, easy/normal von leon, root abyss, easy/normal horntail, ranmaru. Intermediate bosses should give 100 so normal magnus, chaos zakum, arkarium, hard hills, hard von leon, chaos horntail, madman ranmaru, easy cygnus, gollux. Hard bosses should give 150 so hard Magnus, chaos root abyss, Cygnus, Damien, lotus. Instead of 2x runs it should be 1x finish. So you can enter zakum as many times as you want but only 1 kill per day. A lot of bosses are like this so just make it standardized for all for all bosses. And how about points for doing certain content like tower of oz or mulung dojo?
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited February 2018

What exactly was being abused? The way the game has always been for years? the way it was meant to be since zakum came out?

The community wasn't crying out for a fix. More of the community quit when this change was implemented . Negative changes like this are killing the game one step at a time.
    Really dude?
  • Thunder8uttThunder8utt
    Reactions: 200
    edited February 2018

Rewards points expire at the end of the following month they were earned. So you get some in January, they will expire at end of Febuary.
    I am also really disapointed in the Boss change they recently made. As i typically used the x2 boss's for EXP on lower level characters.
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited February 2018
    Have they said exactly WHY they did this patch? They do realize that the game is filled to the brim with botters farming stupid amount of mesos without actually playing the game, and selling them on these meso sellling sites they're advertising on CH1 of every world, right? By cutting off ways to earn legit mesos for legit players, all they're doing is pushing them to either quit or actually buy mesos from botters, which gives even more incentive for botters to bot!

Conspiracy Theory: Nexon knows that most of the players are actually hacker/botters. Knowing fixing these hacker/botter problems will only lead to HUGE amount of player drop (botter drops), they decided to make patches FOR botters' benefits.
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited February 2018

It's a joke -_-.....
    What did you think I meant when I said "oh wait I think I got some of that backward."?
  • SirDerpLordSirDerpLord
    Yeah, I feel that Nexon removes things that a lot of players use for exp. (Monster carnival/park extreme) so that the players can explore other methods to level up. Also did they nerf the boss drops? Cause I am not getting any elixirs, or that might be everywhere but reboot idk.