[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

{request} USE pouch for throwing stars and bullets

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
If at all possible, make some sort of bag or pouch that holds x number of throwing stars in them, NLs have to weigh out how many throwing stars we carry so we can hold other items, so I think it would be a good idea to have an item that holds all the throwing stars in them similar to the coin pouches, just in the use tab instead of etc.
NeonTwilightMalvonMewBlueberry

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Might as well allow such a bag to also hold bullets while we're at it for corsairs.
    NeonTwilightMalvon
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited February 2018
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    Might as well allow such a bag to also hold bullets while we're at it for corsairs.

Naturally, friend.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited February 2018
    Wouldn't mind this being implemented; although, I have max inventory slots, so this isn't much of an issue for me, but it would be nice to have :p
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited February 2018
    I'd also like an android bag and a heart bag. Plus, I'd like to see an increase in the number of slots per bad and number of bags that can be used.

Or just new UI to manage things.
  • MalvonMalvon
    Reactions: 1,340
    edited February 2018
    I fully support the idea of a stars/bullet pouch for use inventory. God that would be so useful.
  • BlissfulBlissful
    Reactions: 875
    edited February 2018
    I've been a ridiculous advocate for improving the throwing star system for Night Lords. It hurts to say that my suggestions have been largely ignored. While I enjoy this idea to consolidate throwing stars into a bag, there should be other fixes too.

One thing that I would just like for them to fix is to allow any and all throwing stars to be recharged at any shops. This should include our Android shops. There is a large inconsistency where you could recharge Balanced Furies. Most shops do have the function to do so (even the Arcane maps). I left it as a bug and a suggestion, and no avail.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited February 2018
    Blissful wrote: »
    I've been a ridiculous advocate for improving the throwing star system for Night Lords. It hurts to say that my suggestions have been largely ignored. While I enjoy this idea to consolidate throwing stars into a bag, there should be other fixes too.

One thing that I would just like for them to fix is to allow any and all throwing stars to be recharged at any shops. This should include our Android shops. There is a large inconsistency where you could recharge Balanced Furies. Most shops do have the function to do so (even the Arcane maps). I left it as a bug and a suggestion, and no avail.

I hear you friend, recently myself and another peer wrote the suggestion you just said, so the idea is still out there.