[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Corsairs are gud

foussiremixfoussiremix
Reactions: 2,335
Member, Private Tester
edited October 2017 in General Chat
So since people seem to bash on corsairs , I made on and got him to lvl 163 though.
They are awesome
Superb mobility
Their mobbing is top, i dont kniw why people say their mobbing is bad, its not like nautilus strike, broadside and scurvy summon exist.
Also from the fact that you can reach 100% crit rate because of one skill is so nice.
Also that pretty neat is how every gun is sold cheap in the AH .

Well if there are any corsair experts here , I would love to get some tips.
Traveler5577

Comments

• KitepyroKitepyro
    Reactions: 820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    So since people seem to bash on corsairs , I made on and got him to lvl 163 though.
    They are awesome
    Superb mobility
    Their mobbing is top, i dont kniw why people say their mobbing is bad, its not like nautilus strike, broadside and scurvy summon exist.
    Also from the fact that you can reach 100% crit rate because of one skill is so nice.

Corsair's mobbing is really good. After the 5th job skills, their mobbing got a lot better because of Bullet Barrage "DIE! DIE! DIE!" and Target Lock "It's High Noon!"

I think the reason why people bash Corsair and doesn't play the class, from what I see, is that Corsair has a lot of summons and Dice. Which those are really RNG heavy.
    With that said, the damage of Corsair varies depending on what summons and dice you have rolled.

One tip about Corsairs is that their 5th job skill, Bullet Barrage, makes them immune to all knockbacks. Even Magnus can't knock you back.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2017
    Kitepyro wrote: »
    They are awesome
    Superb mobility

Corsair's mobbing is really good. After the 5th job skills, their mobbing got a lot better because of Bullet Barrage "DIE! DIE! DIE!" and Target Lock "It's High Noon!"

I think the reason why people bash Corsair and doesn't play the class, from what I see, is that Corsair has a lot of summons and Dice. Which those are really RNG heavy.
    With that said, the damage of Corsair varies depending on what summons and dice you have rolled.

One tip about Corsairs is that their 5th job skill, Bullet Barrage, makes them immune to all knockbacks. Even Magnus can't knock you back.

loaded dice helps with the rng for dice skill

what they need is stronger bullets like nl and nw can obtain
  • DrewsPistolDrewsPistol
    Reactions: 910
    edited February 2018
    I'm a Corsair exper. Ask me anything.
    Prefer questions on discord though so add me if you have questions: drew#4438

Moderator Note: Please don’t bump old threads.
This discussion has been closed.