[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Haunted Mansion: Doll room

GooblyGoobly
Reactions: 540
edited October 2016 in General Chat
So my friend and i are trying to do the Haunted Mansion quest line, but we are stuck finding the doll room where we need to get the Piano Tuning Key. So far we've gone to about every room we can think of and cannot find a doll room. We found the puppet room in the chimney but there was no broken doll... if anyone can help we would really appreciate it!
Thanks in advance! :D

Comments

• PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited October 2016
    Exact same problem here. Lollygagged around the mansion but found no such room. I think it's supposed to be the door on the left on the first floor of the mansion, but Nexon just forgot to put a portal leading to that room in typical Nexon fashion -_- Maybe I'm wrong, but if no one else found that room, this is going to have to go to the Bugs section.
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited October 2016
    It's the room with Jonas in it, up through the chimney. It's called the puppet room, but it's the same thing as the doll room. The mobs in there are the ones you need to kill. Just keep killing them until one drops the tuning key.
  • tsutsujitsutsuji
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I found it in the puppet room from the broken puppets! I found that they translated and named a few things incorrectly and inconsistently.
  • PhoenixKumoPhoenixKumo
    Reactions: 2,730
    edited October 2016
    Oh, I see. I thought there'd be a room with Voodoo dolls to mirror the Hoodoo dolls in the doll workshop. Thanks!
  • GooblyGoobly
    Reactions: 540
    edited October 2016
    Thanks so much guys! I had a feeling that was where it was... I guess thats what i get for giving up so easily! Thanks again! :D