[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

gacha giving 90 day mount instead of perma

CkuchilloCkuchillo
Reactions: 1,120
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting
luxury_car_mount_90.png

Bug type: gachapierrot gave me 90 days luxury sport car mount instead of permanent

Brief bug summary: i did around 85 gachapon tickets AFTER server check in the afternoon around 6 pm to 7 pm in my buccaneer , even tho as always i got mostly junk i did end up getting a couple of items i was looking for , one being the new chair and the other the luxury car mount , i only saw the icon of it at 1st , since gachapon always give the new mounts as permanent , didn't think at look at the description , so as usual as just passed the mount and chair to my main character that is a night lord where i keep my collections , after some minutes i decided to check on the mount again , and after using it i noticed it had orange color words , curious about it decided to check again and oh surprise the mount is a 90 days mount , now in the site list of gachapon update it does not mention it having a 90 day luxury mount , but i still got one , i wanna know if you guys can fix this for me or not , it was a lot gacha with A LOT of junk and i deserve at least that mount to be perma

More details: i don't know if placing it in my storage made the glitch or if it came out 90 days from start , again i didn't think on checking since gacha gives new mounts perma

Character name: did the gachapon in my buccaneer Mhatoncillo , used the mount in my night lord Ckuchillo

Character level: bucc is 200 , nl 230

Character job: buccaneer and night lord

World name: Kradia

Date and time of the incident: around 6pm to 7pm or 7:30 pm EST

Comments

• PizzaaPizzaa
    Reactions: 1,591
    Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Forwarded
    Ckuchillo
  • CkuchilloCkuchillo
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited February 2018
    Pizzaaa wrote: »
    Forwarded

still waiting for this to be fixed , as i recall the issue comes all the way from last year , no wonder nobody had the permanent version for sale