[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maplehood event Beauty Day

MichiMichi
Reactions: 200
edited February 2018 in General Chat
I recently changed my hair and eyes with this event. I was wondering how I could accept the quest to change my hair/eyes again. It says that you can do it 3x per character/day.

Comments

• ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited February 2018
    You could have repeated the quest up to three times. So after you had completed it the first time, it would have reappeared in the star tab on the left sidebar. However, by the time you had posted this thread, the event had ended (Daily Reset is at midnight UTC / 4:00 PM PST).

The Beauty Day will return on February 22nd.

maplestory.nexon.net/news/28244/maplehood-watch-february-13-27
  • BunnyWriterBunnyWriter
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited February 2018
    PLUS you can do it on other kinds of chars (all heroes/ explorreres etc) and x-fer the items through the cash shop! ;D
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    PLUS you can do it on other kinds of chars (all heroes/ explorreres etc) and x-fer the items through the cash shop! ;D

Unfortunately, the Maplehood hair/face coupons cannot be moved to cash shop.
  • TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    I can never get that Spica Face :(