[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Transfer Coupon For 50K Nx! [-BRING IT NOW-]

Football5Football5
Reactions: 920
edited March 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Back in the good old days we used to have a world transfer coupon for 25k nx in the cash shop ALL THE TIME.

Now we WANT IT BACK!!!

I'm playing in Scania and this world is absolutely DEAD!! I want to move my main to Bera, where I can also find my friends who moved to Bera.
(I couldn't move at the last world transfer event, I was in Vacation)

I'm tired of seeing the same few people every single day Scania is 100% DEAD!! and I miss my friends so much.... I WANT MY NAKAMA!!! MINNA, TASKETE!!
  1. Should Nexon bring back the World Transfer Coupon to Cash Shop for 50k nx?30 votes
    1. Yes, , they should bring it now! I'll totally pay 50k nx for it
       20% (6 votes)
    2. No, because..... Idc about anything and I want this game to get into chaos, zehahaha
       33% (10 votes)
    3. Yes, but I'm only willing to pay 25k nx for it
       47% (14 votes)

Comments

• MehiaMehia
    Reactions: 605
    edited February 2018
    Even if nexon does being the world transfer coupon back to the cash shop, I doubt they would allow you to transfer to Bera.
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    Reactions: 1,010
    edited February 2018
    Even thought I do agree that they should bring it back. but better yet take it a step further and combine some of the worlds. The transfer should only allow you to go to any world except Reboot. We all know that most of everyone in every world went to reboot. There is no need to hide that fact the other worlds are dead.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Considering most people want to transfer not just their main but their entire legion, your suggested price seems a bit excessive.

• GomenasaiGomenasai
    Reactions: 1,295
    edited February 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Considering most people want to transfer not just their main but their entire legion, your suggested price seems a bit excessive.

Wrong.
    We already had it a long time ago, and it got removed for no reason.
    Nexon should bring it back and let ppl have the decision if we want to buy it or not.

I personally will buy 2 for my 2 mains from another world in order to move to Bera.
    Mehia wrote: »
    Even if nexon does being the world transfer coupon back to the cash shop, I doubt they would allow you to transfer to Bera.

They got no choice, or else I will not buy it at all so it'd probably stay as the cash shop's decor only.
  • ManiOhManiOh
    Reactions: 2,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    you sure 50k? nothing more or maybe a bit less?
    i mean typicly nexon .... when its real cash thing the issue gets solved with tickets and works but when its event/free a bit harder

like comeon open for all and let people select what world
    1.yes i want _________ world dont mind if its lots people i want teamplay
    2. no i want stay in emty quite world move me to emty world ______
    how hard can be this ?

ps: because i dont see option in the pool like "no should be free,limited 1time/year or rewards points ... ....."
    i would say make it 50k nx prepaid only coupon but per char i would pay for sure f3
  • MehiaMehia
    Reactions: 605
    edited February 2018
    Gomenasai wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »

Wrong.
    We already had it a long time ago, and it got removed for no reason.
    Nexon should bring it back and let ppl have the decision if we want to buy it or not.

I personally will buy 2 for my 2 mains from another world in order to move to Bera.
    Mehia wrote: »

They got no choice, or else I will not buy it at all so it'd probably stay as the cash shop's decor only.

If you're not going to buy the coupon, what's the point of having nexon bringing back the world transfer coupon? Even if another world transfer occurs in the future, they'll most likely not allow any transfer to Bera.
  • SnowedSnowed
    Reactions: 840
    edited February 2018
    How I see it is, this was once an MMO but now every time I log on it feels more like a single player RPG. :(
    I honestly do not get why they still have so many worlds available. (17 to be exact, not including Reboot). They either need to do a world merge or allow transfers to happen more often, say, twice a year.

Those who want to stay in isolated worlds, keep one or two, but those who strive for activity and a proper economy, it would make more sense to just merge all the populated worlds together. More and more people are going to quit at this rate because there's no one left to play with.
    The only reason why I'm still in Windia is because I was in a semi-quitting phase back then.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Snowed wrote: »
    I honestly do not get why they still have so many worlds available. (17 to be exact, not including Reboot).

There are 8 worlds. 6 normal GMS servers, Reboot, and Luna.
    The reason there are so many worlds is because some worlds are in an Alliance, meaning they share the same server as the worlds they're allied with.
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited February 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    I honestly do not get why they still have so many worlds available. (17 to be exact, not including Reboot).

The reason there are so many worlds is because some worlds are in an Alliance, meaning they share the same server as the worlds they're allied with.

That's sill too much for the load of this game. At most there should be 3 normal servers and reboot.
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited February 2018
    ShadEight wrote: »

That's sill too much for the load of this game. At most there should be 3 normal servers and reboot.

Exactly, that's way too much, and since Nexon haven't done anything about it, and instead of just merge worlds already, Scania is a ghost town now, it's almost too late to save Scania, unless Nexon will merge worlds as quick as possible. we should have only 1 normal world

That's still WAY too much, look what happened to Scania, it's a ghost town now, even Bera is almost a ghost town as well.
    Please GM, we must take action as soon as we can in order to save this game, do not disappoint me.
    (we should have only 1 super active normal world)
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited February 2018
    Football5 wrote: »
    I'm playing in Scania and this world is absolutely DEAD!!
    I don't think Scania is 100% dead at all. Just find an active guild. There are plenty.
    If you want, message me and you can join my guild. We have our own discord channel and have daily PQ, boss raid and weekly boss raids as well.
  • Football5Football5
    edited March 2018
    Pigaba wrote: »
    Football5 wrote: »
    I'm playing in Scania and this world is absolutely DEAD!!
    I don't think Scania is 100% dead at all. Just find an active guild. There are plenty.
    If you want, message me and you can join my guild. We have our own discord channel and have daily PQ, boss raid and weekly boss raids as well.

I'm not blind, I know exactly what I see every single day, also I'm from Cali so my time zone should be fine as well.

In any case, I really really want to move to Bera and hopefully Nexon will bring back that Transfer World Coupon.
  • DexdinosaurDexdinosaur
    Reactions: 410
    edited March 2018
    I would gladly take either of the above recommendations. Playing on MYBCKN feels pretty isolated.. I feel it would definitely help out this game, as I have a few buddies wanting to start playing again but log in to find the server is deserted. And I'm sure there are others with a similar scenario.
  • Football5Football5
    edited March 2018
    I would gladly take either of the above recommendations. Playing on MYBCKN feels pretty isolated.. I feel it would definitely help out this game, as I have a few buddies wanting to start playing again but log in to find the server is deserted. And I'm sure there are others with a similar scenario.

Yeah, I feel you, I'm from Scania, this is a ghost town, I feel so lonely :(
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Seems like you are asking a bit too much. Your poll choices don't really make sense. I don't think anyone is willing to spend 50k nx to transfer each character over. Maybe lower price, but it'd be nice if you provided as a reason as to why you want the price to be 50k?
  • Football5Football5
    edited March 2018
    Seems like you are asking a bit too much. Your poll choices don't really make sense. I don't think anyone is willing to spend 50k nx to transfer each character over. Maybe lower price, but it'd be nice if you provided as a reason as to why you want the price to be 50k?

To me personally it's perfect, my main is already strong enough without any link skills, also whenever nexon bring back those 15k nx coupons that lvl up your char to lvl 150, I'll just buy them and get a few link skills to 150 in no time.
  • XiangTuXiangTu
    Reactions: 1,225
    edited March 2018
    This would just be another beating around the bush idea. 8 worlds alliances considered there is still way too many options. Players simply shouldn't have this option anymore (whether its free or nx), a world merge is the only viable solution for all the servers to be worth playing in (atleast if you consider community and economy important).

I do think a guild and buddylist helps but it really doesn't hide the fact that I see the same handful of people online every time i login. Maybe some people are satisfied with just their alli, buddy list +a dozen randoms taking up the population but that literally sounds more like a private server than a legitimate GMS server to me.

50K nx per character is just unreasonable if that was the only change. Maybe incorporate it after a world merge so people sentimental about their servers can transfer, but more importantly a world merge needs to happen. I don't even know if GMS has room for more than 2 non-reboot servers. Why don't we just embrace this and have a couple servers with sustainable populations?
  • poppinbubblezpoppinbubblez
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited April 2018
    First and foremost scania isn't dead by any means after this change the affected servers were and are winda, and broa, who decreased by if I read correctly 76% which is freaking nuts and bera and scania, who increased by 62% or something like that I forget what arwoo said none the less winda as someone said had full fm from 1-7 and scattered fm through 16 making it decent I went in today and there are 11 spots taken in fm 1 ch1 I'm sorry but that's what dead is simply put they need to do another world alliance and get rid of all the excess names when they don't need so many, 3 world's scania bera and alliance world , then the reboot world bam all issues solved and player base is happy thethey are just afraid they can't handle server strain

Nope now the fm is completely gone like it's gone whole thing vanished like this is making me cry. The history of fm just died no doors nothing all put in a damn auction system
  • VM9797VM9797
    edited April 2018
    Kinda 'off topic' but can you move from Luna to NA worlds? Not like I want to, just interested. (I assume we can't, that's why Luna has decent population)
    But regarding the post, I have 42 characters, 38 of them are 140+ to have a decent legion. Now if I would want to move my whole legion that would cost me 2 million NX. 2000K..... That's 2000 euros, so the price you suggest is extreme.
  • Kenny2kKenny2k
    Reactions: 630
    I say they should just reduce the amount of servers to about 4 normal GMS servers and 2 reboot GMS servers and if they were to bring the coupon back I say it should be 2500 NX each world transfer coupon nice and cheap or 5000 NX