[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

...is this maintenance for the censor?

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Or is there some other sudden problem to fix?

Comments

• MaryseMaryse
    Reactions: 6,640
    edited October 2016
    IT BETTER NOT BE.

Edit:
    Partially is...
    OneLetter
    OneLetter said:

iExpodiZz said:

You better not fix the language filter, that's the most fun I've had since Pre-bigbang
    It's coming back. Hope everyone got it out of their system. I also wonder how many people know that our standard language rules still applied as they were saying some of those.... choice words.

As a note, we did see all of your comments regarding the language filter and are looking into some potential adjustments to the system.
    FUUU.
    fightmerl
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited October 2016
    because why fix the event hall lag or a plethora of other problems when you can tackle on the ever more pressing issue of grade school twerps showing off how many naughty words they know?
    Deathmobsfightmerl
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    Please no, I was enjoying being able to talk to my guild and friends without every other sentence becoming obscured with ***** in between words and sentences

or do what KMS does and have an "adult" channel that's reserved for people aged 18+ that has a relaxed chat filter.
    IvangoldfightmerlUzume
  • fightmerlfightmerl
    Reactions: 200
    edited October 2016
    Catooolooo

Please no, I was enjoying being able to talk to my guild and friends without every other sentence becoming obscured with ***** in between words and sentences

or do what KMS does and have an "adult" channel that's reserved for people aged 18+ that has a relaxed chat filter.
    I had the greatest time reading chat without the horrid censoring on every other line. Administrators have left me shaking my head with the decision to reinstate the filter. I've never been more disappointed in an update after such a simple thing provided so much more enjoyment out of communicating in game unhindered.