[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Feedback] The changes to the in-game chat?

InvulgoInvulgo
Reactions: 4,620
edited March 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hey guys

gGarpBc.jpg

1. What do you think about the latest changes to the in-game chat?
2. Do you find it more or less useful than before?
3. Did this change your chatting behavior in any way?

Personally I think it's pretty cool that we can move it around. I wish we could make the font size bigger.

Comments

• HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Annoying thing is that pressing ' focuses the chat AND actually types ' in the bar.
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited March 2018
    To be honest, I've become so accustomed to having the chat bar in its initial position, that I don't like having it anywhere else on my screen.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    It was hard getting used to the being able to close the chat like before the change but it doesn't bother me as much now. I'm liking the new chat settings imo.
  • FlemshinFlemshin
    Reactions: 635
    edited March 2018
    I really like being able to pull it out of the game screen. I use Nvidia to record myself when i play, and it has issues when the chat is oustide of the game(records chat menu, not game) Also It is a little annoying trying to move the Chat screen from the left side to the right, it locks to the game screen and can be a bit tedious. I really love not having it in the game screen though, and breaking up the chat.
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited March 2018
    really like the extra customization but the external chat should be cleaner looking imo