[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone Having Stability issues since last patch?

PandaKainPandaKain
Reactions: 100
edited March 2018 in General Chat
Just curious if I am the only one but as ive been training a new character to 250 the last few weeks I have noticed issues with stability since the latest patch. For example in the last 2 days, i played for 6 hours and have crashed due to "you have been disconnected from maplestory due to reason of HACK" and "maplestory has stopped working" a total of 9 times. Now to lose my MVP atmospheric and spirit of the pendent effect 9 times in a 6 hour period when you are 125% away from 250 is incredibly frustrating and making me stop today and not even want to finish.

I am mostly just looking for input from the community if this is happening to anyone else or just me? At this point I consider it to be unplayable for me.

PS: I have best internet I can get in my city, computer is new with nothing but maplestory on it, have tried re installing client, game has always worked flawlessly for me but have only had this issues in the last 2 weeks and it only seems to be getting worse day by day.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    PandaKain wrote: »
    Just curious if I am the only one but as ive been training a new character to 250 the last few weeks I have noticed issues with stability since the latest patch. For example in the last 2 days, i played for 6 hours and have crashed due to "you have been disconnected from maplestory due to reason of HACK" and "maplestory has stopped working" a total of 9 times. Now to lose my MVP atmospheric and spirit of the pendent effect 9 times in a 6 hour period when you are 125% away from 250 is incredibly frustrating and making me stop today and not even want to finish.

I am mostly just looking for input from the community if this is happening to anyone else or just me? At this point I consider it to be unplayable for me.

PS: I have best internet I can get in my city, computer is new with nothing but maplestory on it, have tried re installing client, game has always worked flawlessly for me but have only had this issues in the last 2 weeks and it only seems to be getting worse day by day.

Hmm, personally I haven't noticed anything, but I've recently only been getting on to do event dailies (normally log ~2hrs for normal dailies + ~2hrs for event dailies [current events]). Haven't gotten any police ones recently and client crashing occasionally (very rarely, but at an expected rate/at expected occasions since I'm playing on a semi-old laptop).
  • YamiTetsuyaYamiTetsuya
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited March 2018
    I just patched the game a few minutes ago and now the game has this "runtime error" again!! I finaly got rid of it and could go back to play but this patch came along and ruined it.