[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do you get the Evangelion medal?

SnowedSnowed
Reactions: 840
edited March 2018 in General Chat
Other key features of the MapleStory X Evangelion event include:

Evangelion Coin Shop – After completing Evangelion-themed events and quests, players will earn EVA Coins to trade in for limited-time items including chairs, medals and even permanent equips;
Evangelion Style Boxes – For a limited time, players can purchase special surprise boxes with accessories and outfits to dress up their MapleStory character in Evangelion style;
Exclusive Items – Players can also purchase special random boxes and open them up to find Evangelion-themed items including androids, as well as purchase hair coupons designed to look just like characters from Evangelion.

I could be wrong as I'm not sure if it was a hallucination, but I briefly saw someone with something that looked like an Evangelion medal. It looked similar to the title sold in the Evangelion Coin Shop (same colour scheme). If this medal does exist, how do you get it? Also if anyone in Windia has one, would you kindly allow me to anvil it?

Thanks.

Comments

• MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited March 2018
    don think there is medal, maybe you saw the title which is in shop
  • SnowedSnowed
    edited March 2018
    Then it really is just my imagination... I kind of wish there was a medal now. All the other previous crossovers had one.
    Thanks for clarifying that up for me.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Snowed wrote: »
    Evangelion Coin Shop – After completing Evangelion-themed events and quests, players will earn EVA Coins to trade in for limited-time items including chairs, medals and even permanent equips;

Jw, where did you see it say "medals" (since you bolded it) were in the shop? Unless they updated the event article/patch notes, I don't see that sentence you wrote anywhere, meaning you just made that up by yourself and are expecting Nexon to give on something you made up by yourself.
    Pretty confident there isn't a medal and if you did see, you probably saw someone with the title standing under someone else and thought one person's title was the other person's medal.
    (To cover my base, I'll semi-apologize ahead of time for my tone if I end up being wrong and there is a medal, though I highly doubt.)
  • SnowedSnowed
    edited March 2018
    YinYangX wrote: »
    Snowed wrote: »

Jw, where did you see it say "medals" (since you bolded it) were in the shop? Unless they updated the event article/patch notes, I don't see that sentence you wrote anywhere, meaning you just made that up by yourself and are expecting Nexon to give on something you made up by yourself.
    Pretty confident there isn't a medal and if you did see, you probably saw someone with the title standing under someone else and thought one person's title was the other person's medal.
    (To cover my base, I'll semi-apologize ahead of time for my tone if I end up being wrong and there is a medal, though I highly doubt.)

I just made it up by myself now did I? Apparently I'm expecting Nexon to grant me something I made up now? Oh dear. :/

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2018/02/15/maple-story-kicks-off-evangelion-crossover-event-on-february-28
    https://www.mmorpg.com/maplestory/news/evangelion-crossover-announced-for-february-28th-1000047427
    Alt: Just google that sentence you quoted me on and you'll get a whole page worth of different sites saying the same thing.

It's understandable, no need to apologize. Besides MigiSouthpaw, who pretty much said what I needed to hear. You're only making assumptions anyway. No harm done.

Here, you can see why I easily mistook it as a medal when I first saw it for a brief second which was during Kemdi's MFF event kicking us out because there was not enough people.
    It was only until I purchased it myself that I realized this. The title just looks more like a medal than the titles I'm used to.
    7FtSb7v.png