[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

3/14~3/27 Royal face style

BuchigiriBuchigiri
Reactions: 300
edited March 2018 in General Chat
I see a default mercedes' face (gentle elf and cool elf) on royal face style list in recent royal style rotation, and want to know if this was intended or another bug like last time. I mean, why add a default face of a class on royal face style list?

sorry if this is wrong section.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Buchigiri wrote: »
    I see a default mercedes' face (gentle elf and cool elf) on royal face style list in recent royal style rotation, and want to know if this was intended or another bug like last time. I mean, why add a default face of a class on royal face style list?

sorry if this is wrong section.

The difference is that last time, the face was a VIP face that anyone can get at any time.
    Mercedes' default face is only available to that class and only at creation. So it's reasonable to assume there are people who want it and can't get it except from Royals.
    This is not the first time a class's default face (or hair) was offered to all other characters as a Royal style.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited March 2018
    give up on rei hair for female char i blew 60usd on royal hair style coupons and did not get horrible!
  • gu0ngu0n
    Reactions: 600
    are they ever going to release rei/shinji's face and his nx outfit?
  • SnowedSnowed
    Reactions: 840
    edited March 2018
    Are they going to release Rei's face? or have they already and I happened to of missed it...