[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

going to show the world how unlucky i am DMT =)

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited March 2018 in General Chat
so yeah gonna try using the amd fraps program for my 1st attempt at streaming. i want to show people how HORRRIBLE my dmt luck has been. I am talking like when the past 3 dmts i have blown a rough avg of 3X240-320 usd on nx PER DMT and the last 2 dmts any way i rolled worse potentials than my original lines so i blew 600 bucks and down graded my range. which is disgusting and want to show this to the world, i think Nexon has a little switch they flick on for high paying players(the whales) that makes it harder to get good lines when cubbing, or harder to pass no boom aee's and soo forth to keep you paying. gonna post the vid and test my theory. If I am being exploited for any reason the world must know or maybe my life has completely run out of luck. idk god i wish i could just get a lucky break and be happy for a change.

Comments

• LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited March 2018
    (Tips tinfoil hat) I'm with yah!
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    edited March 2018
    Then i can show what i go through when i get mad and then cry, i am a 34 yr old man with a family 2 kids. but am suffering addiction to gambling and video games, i wear my heart on my sleeve will be a cool post if not a tad embarassing.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    edited March 2018
    lol so i start using amd relive and for the 1st time in my life i rolled 3 lines of my chars main stat but at unqiue b pot go figure, maybe streamers luck is real i am not sure yet maybe next time dmt starts i will try again see what happens. but this is litteraly the 1st time i wasn't out right screaming mad disappointed and upset =) cheers. gonna be fun learning to edit and post vids on youtube
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited March 2018
    31 black cubes and they never gave me that DMT message f3...i wanna scream. they never got my boots to legendary
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited March 2018
    31 black cubes and they never gave me that DMT message f3...i wanna scream. they never got my boots to legendary

If it makes you feel jealous, I got three items to legendary, one bonus potential to epic, and one bonus potential to unique.
    s0rV5ZK.png?1
  • SnowedSnowed
    Reactions: 840
    edited March 2018
    ^ Because of the horror stories and misfortunes, I haven't been participating in any RNG based events for quite sometime now (save for 10k NX I spent on the Evangelion hairs, which contradicts what I just said, so I'll rephrase that to "any RNG based events involving cubes and items ie. marvel, gach"). Yecks. The thought of attempting to cube something with NX gives me shivers up my spine. It's been what? 2 years give or take since I last spent more than the amount I spent on Evangelion? Sorry Nexon, but that's my wallet saying it's had enough. I'll come back and give you a chance next Crossover though. :)
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited March 2018
    $600 on MS........
    I want to tell you wise words of Michael Jordan himself.
    "Stop it. Get some help"
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    I had a good DMT :)