[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is server down?

RandomTKORandomTKO
Reactions: 620
edited March 2018 in General Chat
I can't log in, but there's no notice on the website or in the forum that I can find. Server status showing Logins down (red) though.

Comments

• June990June990
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2018
    every time I attempt to open the game from the launcher, the screen goes black for a while (which is normal)
    and then tell me that the game is down for maintenance, i’m playing from a banned IP or my internet is unstable, all 3 of which I know don’t apply ( I only got the game today, i’m from Australia trying to play on Reboot and my internet is good )
    someone help?
  • pholtospholtos
    Reactions: 300
    Got something similar just recently myself.
  • EluciferElucifer
    Yes, I'm experiencing this same exact issue. I was just playing normally and then suddenly I was disconnected and now I have been IP'd banned. This is the first time I have ever ran into this issue. Hopefully Nxn can resolve this as I just recently even purchased $150 worth of Nx through Steam and honestly I'm a bit upset as it has been awhile since I had purchased Nx. Hopefully this gets resolved or the moderators will look into this.

World: Bera
    Ign: Elucifer

Issue: Disconnected when exiting character from doing Zakum, then was informed i have been Ip banned.
  • labibliotecalabiblioteca
    Same here. Do you still have the same error?
  • LLnLLLnL
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2018
    does maplestory global have maintenance today?
  • TakunSteTakunSte
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2018
    I was playing and all of sudden this popped up and now everytime I try pressing play the guard loads and then the pop up saying check my connection or I was ip banned - is on a brand new computer and my main accout runs fine so I don't wtf is going on my gpd was suffering a similar issue but the thing didn't get a ip error the guard load and nothing happens so I'm very confused I tried everything for the past 4 days so I thinki something happened in the maintenaces between this week and last caused this as my brand new comp ran mpale non stop tile just about 30 mins ago. trying to do the event but now I can even use my computer....
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    There is no scheduled maintenance, but the login servers are having problems.
    As of right now, two of our three login servers are down. You need to get lucky to connect to the right one, and then you can get in the game. All you can do is keep trying.
    Nexon has been notified of the issue.
    Invulgo
  • TakunSteTakunSte
    edited March 2018
    yea just logged in my main account looks like my computer and it works my alt account isnt
  • TakunSteTakunSte
    edited March 2018
    was able to log it in my laptop ... idk y not my computer gonna tryswap after I log in successfully
  • TakunSteTakunSte
    edited March 2018
    kk looks like swapping some how fixed it I think theres some internet connection thing causing it stop idk if this could help
  • TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited March 2018
    Yep. Same issue. Guess I'll keep trying :|
  • RyoManRyoMan
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited March 2018
    I thought my I/L mage was falsely ban, because of the "hack reason" error message when I disconnect. Im glad they are aware of the issue and hope they find a fix soon.