[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Are all worlds empty or is it just Scania?

Comments

• HenryDnyuHenryDnyu
    Reactions: 210
    edited March 2018
    i wish they would like combine the almost empty worlds with higher populated ones...
  • YamiTetsuyaYamiTetsuya
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited March 2018
    If you check the population bars only Bera, Scania and Reboot have some activity. Reboot and Bera have the same population Scania used to have on the old days from Monday to Friday. Scania is the lowest of the 3 of those worlds.
  • YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited March 2018
    Bera only looks populated because many of the maps on every channel are flooded with bots and hackers. I rarely run into regular players outside Henesys.
    ManiOh
  • iSleepiSleep
    Reactions: 510
    edited March 2018
    I'm pretty sure Scania is also full of botters so it looks like it's decently populated...............
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited March 2018
    Yoongi wrote: »
    Bera only looks populated because many of the maps on every channel are flooded with bots and hackers. I rarely run into regular players outside Henesys.

I've been screaming about it for a while now, like 70% or so of the population are botters and hackers.... but for some reason, Nexon won't do anything about it....
    iSleep wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure Scania is also full of botters so it looks like it's decently populated...............

I've been screaming about it for a while now, like 70% or so of the population are botters and hackers.... but for some reason, Nexon won't do anything about it.....
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited March 2018

I've been screaming about it for a while now, like 70% or so of the population are botters and hackers.... but for some reason, Nexon won't do anything about it....

I've been screaming about it for a while now, like 70% or so of the population are botters and hackers.... but for some reason, Nexon won't do anything about it.....

To be fair, Nexon has tried to do something, but some legit players got swept up with the attempt. Hackers and botters, are too well extablished, or better terms, left their impressions for far too long already, undoing it won't be as simple as you think.

• iSleepiSleep
    Reactions: 510
    edited March 2018

To be fair, Nexon has tried to do something, but some legit players got swept up with the attempt. Hackers and botters, are too well extablished, or better terms, left their impressions for far too long already, undoing it won't be as simple as you think.
    That and botters can just make new acc from scratch as long their "banks" aren't banned.