[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Disconnecting

iAmVixxxiAmVixxx
Reactions: 200
edited March 2018 in Tech Support
Hey guys, so I am currently disconnecting from anywhere between 5-15 minutes. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection and I am not using WiFi.
I've tried to find different solutions but nothing so far has been working for me. So I am wondering if anyone of you have been dealing with this and know how to fix it. FeelsBadMan when all you want to do is grind the game :|

Comments

• KaiserKYKaiserKY
    Reactions: 930
    edited March 2018
    yea, i been getting fps lag a lot recently. the longer i stay on, the worse it will get.
    started last week with just a little lag. its so bad now that i have to restart client every 30mins or so
  • iAmVixxxiAmVixxx
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2018
    I found a way to reduce the fps drop so I don't stutter all the time I'm hunting, installing vJoy made it so much smoother to play . However, I still get disconnected without even a warning, the game just freezes and then I disconnect. So what is causing me to disconnect? I'm sure there is someone out there who knows the answer xD rip my dreams
  • AtomAtom
    Reactions: 100
    Could you find some solution? Because I'm having the same problem and I can not enjoy the game =(