[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

REBOOT mid-game equipment guide

Chronic_ShockChronic_Shock
Reactions: 570
edited March 2018 in Game Guides
Hey guys, I'm just cross-posting a guide I made a while back from reddit.

I just realized that there's probably some people who don't use reddit as a go-to resource for Maplestory. So if you're in reboot and unsure of how to progress after leveling to ~150, check out this guide!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1q_D29acfS1mjP6tUFVIBIqCSq1TBLymctu8Xmar3zFg/edit?usp=sharing

I have another guide in the works pertaining to upgrading your gear possibly coming in April, and will update this guide based on changes/suggestions. So please let me know if there's anything you think would make this better for people using it!
FlemshinRyoManEbonKodiak

Comments

• FlemshinFlemshin
    Reactions: 635
    edited March 2018
    Very Nice! I dig the look of it, and lotta good info :) Only thing that comes to my mind is the sengoku treasure set, although i don't know if that falls under "mid-game"
  • RyoManRyoMan
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited March 2018
    I like this guide a lot.
  • EbonKodiakEbonKodiak
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2018
    so thats the ideal BiS's for pre umbra correct?
    but Umbra being the goal in the end correct?
  • Chronic_ShockChronic_Shock
    Reactions: 570
    edited April 2018
    Yes, this is bis before arcane weap and sw transposition, which are very long-term goals that require insane amounts of grinding, rng, and mesos. (tyrant starring, tyrant glove farming, droplet farming, sw item drops).