[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unscheduled Maintenance?

JhayTumang013JhayTumang013
Reactions: 200
edited March 2018 in General Chat
I can't seem to open MapleStory. It says there is a maintenance right now (10:36 PM). I thought that maintenance was done already?

Comments

• x0Taz0xx0Taz0x
    Reactions: 440
    edited March 2018
    Does anyone know the reason for USC and the estimated length of time they will be down?
  • x0Taz0xx0Taz0x
    edited March 2018
    It is a USC, I am guessing someone was taking advantage of a glitch. That is usually the case when they give 10 minutes notice.
  • x0Taz0xx0Taz0x
    edited March 2018
    I am just curious as to why they have posted absolutely no information about it.
  • JhayTumang013JhayTumang013
    edited March 2018
    x0Taz0x wrote: »
    It is a USC, I am guessing someone was taking advantage of a glitch. That is usually the case when they give 10 minutes notice.

That sucks. Anyways, thanks man! I thought it was a bug that I was experiencing :)
  • WoofyXXXWoofyXXX
    Reactions: 100
    Still down, this was supposed to be done 12 hours ago? o-o
  • PrinceBBPrinceBB
    Any idea how long it's going to take?
  • WoofyXXXWoofyXXX
    Reactions: 100
    edited March 2018
    All it says is TBD as usual.....
    Reactions: 735
    edited March 2018
    There was an exploit with potion pots, fishing coins and a few other things in the Cash Shop which allowed modders to use an exploited "packet" to give them Maple Points....
    SOURCE: Insider at Nexon...
    By the way they were monitoring it since the 28th.
  • PyrogaIIolPyrogaIIol
    Reactions: 300
    Good chance it will take a long time since they are fixing a major exploit. A quick google search regarding the potion pot will give you a good idea as to what they are fixing.