[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Hack question

pigitatopigitato
Reactions: 300
edited April 2018 in General Chat
In Bera server, I saw so many Kanna hack and I realize hacker > normal users. 80% of users was using hack. I think hack is legal in Maplestory or admin don't have ability to stop the hack because they are all translator or THEY ARE SELLING THE HACK. Which is right? Will Maplestory stop the hack? or just leave it? Is anyone not using hack?
    No results for this poll

Comments

• iSouvenirsiSouvenirs
    Reactions: 1,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    The reason why it seems as though there's so many hackers is because they can have multiple clients open at once, unlike legit players. There are plenty of legitimate players in the game, but you're probably not looking in the right areas.
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    You should never cheat in any game, even if many people are doing it. I respect the players that have good morals in this game and don't cheat. :)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2018
    Why would you think hacking is legal. It's against the rules.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    pigitato wrote: »
    In Bera server, I saw so many Kanna hack and I realize hacker > normal users. 80% of users was using hack. I think hack is legal in Maplestory or admin don't have ability to stop the hack because they are all translator or THEY ARE SELLING THE HACK. Which is right? Will Maplestory stop the hack? or just leave it? Is anyone not using hack?

Hacking is not legal. I have no clue where you got the idea that "80% people are hackers." Please don't encourage or accuse people into hacking and don't spread false information as it is considered FUD, so you will get a warning for that. If you see people hacking, then submit a ticket. Reporting here on the forums will do nothing.

Closing Reason: Spreading FUD, encouraging and accusing others.
This discussion has been closed.