[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game talk

Comments

• KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited March 2018
    Shadowserg

ArekTheAbsolute

Gellot

XellosDarkSlayer

Jaimers91

Check all these uploaders for popular, indies, old school, or underrated game videos. You literally can't go wrong with these uploaders.
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    Reactions: 1,030
    edited March 2018
    Hey, thanks! I'll check them out.
    edited April 2018
    Yoom pa kouloulin... PAH!
    http://www.dancingdragongames.com
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    edited April 2018
    Yoom pa kouloulin... PAH!
    http://www.dancingdragongames.com

The Skyborn game looks very RPG Maker-like. I played a lot of RPG Maker on the PS1 back in the day. lol. Nostalgic.
    edited April 2018
    Indeed they are. There's also Kemco releasing a ton of games on mobile, and more recently, on consoles. Asdivine series I think?
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    edited April 2018
    Cool cool.

So what are you currently playing if you don't mind me asking?
    edited April 2018
    Umm...

PS4:FFXV (there's a new collaboration coming), Dark Souls 2, Diablo 3, Persona 5, Disgaea 5. Yep. A pretty big RPG buffet.

Mobile:Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Fantasy War Tactics, Valkyrie Connect, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, Maid & Slime, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Evoland, Wayward Souls, Shadowrun.

3DS:Whole pack of DS and 3DS games.

I am not sticking to one game at all... I should focus on 3 max, haha.
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    edited April 2018
    Nice. Nothing wrong with a RPG buffet. Dine well. Plus you can't go wrong with Disgaea 5.

Going wide eh? I've been known to do that before. But hey as long as you can keep up with all of it, no worries.

For me I've just basically been playing Warframe and Viridi. Although Warframe is kind-of getting stale and aggravating at times.
    I have been considering starting up Skyrim, Rock Band, and Rune Factory: Frontier just haven't got around to it yet.

I did however do a blind playthrough of Doki Doki Literature Club, and I gotta say, I was thoroughly impressed. It's the most impressed with a game I have been in a long time. Top ten material for me. I should play it some more.
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited June 2018
    Nier Automata is Nier's sequel, which is part of the Drakengard/Dragon-Dragoon series.

I've played that game, but has no relation towards drakengard 1- 2-3. Nier is on it's own with that game which is unique in it's own way. Squarecnix along with Nier helped make the drakengard games. I'm still hoping for a remake on Ps4 or PsVR.

Tera online Console Ps4 has been getting my attention just like Maplestory and League of legends.

League is so critical you/people can get mad at the little things.
    NHLLabine is my in-game name if you think you have the knowledge already.