[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hello, i'm new :D

EvFlakoEvFlako
Reactions: 200
in Off-Topic Discussion
Hello people, i'm new in maplestory, i'm in Bera server, and i want to know some people that speak spanish :D.

Please let me know here on this post or whisper me at Eurinome :)

Thank you :D

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited April 2018
    Welcome to MapleStory ^__^
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited April 2018
    Welcome to your new home! Enjoy the stay!
  • BladeSoul69BladeSoul69
    Reactions: 630
    edited April 2018
    Hi New,

I'm Blade :D
    HolyWaters
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    Reactions: 1,030
    edited April 2018
    Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time on Maplestory!
  • WrightJusticeWrightJustice
    Reactions: 300
    Hi, I'm old and new? Not played in ages, shocked to see all this new Nexon launcher and Maplestory just being one thing and needing to choose region. Downloading just now but I guess I'm starting fresh and just gonna have to see what works best.
    Last I remember was the Dark/Light guy soon coming out to EU but I had not played for some time before even that and just kind of caught wind if him really haha.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited April 2018
    well im not familiar with the Spanish speaking guilds but they do exist while i do speak some Spanish lol. most of my guild and allies spoke french spanish english and korean. its more of you looking around and finding the right ones i think imperia is one guild i think my friend yatoh in you should speak to them.