[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sugar Time not working ...

Reactions: 735
edited April 2018 in General Chat
What's up with Sugar Time not working?

Sugar Time works for my account but my friend says there is nothing for Sugar Time in the Star Icon on the left side.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited April 2018
    did they relog after the server hit midnignt UTC and reset?
    edited April 2018
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    did they relog after the server hit midnignt UTC and reset?

Yeah they've relogged in a few times since Midnight UTC, The one just logged in 3 minutes ago from me posting reply.
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Did they accept the 13th anniversary quest? (the one that makes the journal with a star icon show up in events - my kanna needed to accept that before sugar time popped up)
    edited April 2018
    Fennekin wrote: »
    Did they accept the 13th anniversary quest? (the one that makes the journal with a star icon show up in events - my kanna needed to accept that before sugar time popped up)

Yeah he said when he clicked on the [13th Anniversary ] Star Squad 13 then he was able to see the Sugar Time box show up.