[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Maple Achievements that I can't seem to finish.

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited April 2018 in General Chat
So there are a few quests in the Maple Achievements that are giving me some issues. You know like maps you can't seem to find in the explore section. One of them is the Aerial Prison in Lion King Castle. I just did the PQ tonight and still did not finish it. Some maps appear to only be open to new characters that have quest lines in that area. However I have some of those characters already in the 200's and don't have credit for having started it there. Anyone else having any trouble with some of the achievements?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    The Aerial Prison map is the one Normal Von Leon banishes you to at random while fighting him. It's not in the PQ.

As for the other maps - you are right that the game doesn't give you credit for having visited them before we got the achievement system. Everyone faces the same problem. You're going to have to make another character of the same class (can be on a different world, if you're out of slots. The achievement system is region-wide) if you want that achievement.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited April 2018
    Region-wide you say? Hmmmmmm. Thanks for the info!
  • BowmaNxNLBowmaNxNL
    Reactions: 1,250
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Region-wide? Rip Luna players haha