[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Illium/Cadena cannot equip Narwhal Pillow weapon

KairichuKairichu
Reactions: 200
edited February 2018 in Bug Reporting
Even though the pillow says all weapons Illium is unable to equip it? :(

Comments

• SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited February 2018
    Same for Cadena, this needs to be fixed. only the newest characters seem to be having this happen. Assuming the Weapon was previously released in another version of MS that hadn't had Cadena/Illium yet released. Likely a coding Bug, they were not released at the time > causing their weapons to never be coded into working with the Narwhal. just my thought on it... this is a big issue for me since I main Cadena and was really happy to see a Narwhal... then hugely disappointed after trying to equip the Narwhal.

P.S. there is a chair you can get from the box called *Cloud Heart Chair* or something like that. The only chair I was wanting and I received it on my Mule. Not a big deal since chairs are normally tradable from this Event... however it says *Requires a PSOK to become Tradable*. This isn't a big deal considering it's not an Equip thus meaning it being PSOK'd in Reboot would make it actually tradable within the account, However, the issue stands with PSOKs not existing in Reboot. Not sure if this was a glitch or intentional... kinda bs if intended.
    Kairichu
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited February 2018
    Thanks, it has been forwarded.
    InvulgoKhongiKairichu
  • NiikozillaNiikozilla
    Reactions: 410
    edited February 2018
    I feel I was conned! D: Don't tell me Cadena is the only class where you can't equip the narwhal pillow?
    That actually makes me so damn sad.
    And it even says equips for ALL weapons. Wth Nexon D:
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited February 2018
    yea i can't wear the lollipop on cannoneer either and it says all weapons :/
  • AnthoneezyAnthoneezy
    edited February 2018
    This is also the case with Blaster. Just wanted to add that so it isn't overlooked.
  • SnowedSnowed
    Reactions: 840
    edited February 2018
    Arlong wrote: »

Mercedes can't wear the lollipop either. :(
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Snowed wrote: »

Mercedes can't wear the lollipop either. :(

Thank you guys for your reports as it has been forwarded. :)

If there are any other classes that are unable to equip a certain item, feel free to leave feedback below.
  • ThatOnePlayerThatOnePlayer
    Reactions: 100
    the artic narwhal pillow doesnt work for kinesis either
  • MinxyMinxy
    edited February 2018
    Bug type: Cash item, equips

Brief Bug summary: the Narwhal NX pillow seem to not work when I equip it on My Kinesis

More details: so in the maple hood watch I got the pillow from my Mercedes and after I transferred it from there to My Kinesis it seem to not allow me to equip it instead pop up a message saying this item is not available with the weapon you're currently using, when it clearly said it goes over all weapon in the description

Character Name: Chabboyyyy

Character Level: 200

Character Job: Kinesis

World Name: GRAZED (Renegades)

Time of incident: around 9:46pm pst on February of 26th of 2018
    E3yttQr.png
    W0qL7yD.png?2
  • VimiVimi
    Reactions: 1,760
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Kinesis cannot equip it either!