[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cadena Frozen Weapon Bug

terra2344terra2344
Reactions: 1,015
in Bug Reporting
Ok, so I got to high enough level to get the frozen set for my Cadena, I opened the weapon box and instead of getting frozen weapon, I got Maple weapon instead. Now, I cannot get a set bonus for the set. Would be nice to get this fixed.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Forwarded.
    InvulgoForriel
  • gumster24gumster24
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2018
    sameee
  • EdgurrrEdgurrr
    Reactions: 100
    I have this bug on my Cadena, too.
  • LibriuxLibriux
    Reactions: 200
    Me too, maple onyx chain is what I got
  • BarryScottyBarryScotty
    edited April 2018
    Same problem here
  • SampyifySampyify
    I have the same problem on my Cadena.
  • ForrielForriel
    Have the same issue, I sent a ticket and was told that "The game team is already aware of and currently investigating the problem. Please understand that the process for determining a solution can take some time. However, I assure you that it will be looked into, so please be patient." So, it seems like we are going to have to wait a while.
  • RiceWhispererRiceWhisperer
    Reactions: 410
    edited April 2018
    same on reboot server
  • AkeruSenshiAkeruSenshi
    edited April 2018
    Same for me as well.
  • ReafReaf
    Reactions: 500
    edited April 2018
    Same Problem here i thought i was crazy, but i looks like more people have the same issue
  • PlaySpencerPlaySpencer
    Reactions: 735
    edited April 2018
    Same here, Looks like nothing will be done, might as well throw the incomplete set away and just use the level 140 set, What a waste. " I wish I didn't buy NX on that character because I would have deleted it and started a different burning character" Whatever though.. Next time I just wont buy NX, until I know that the Event gives what it claims.
  • WildschwingsWildschwings
    Reactions: 400
    edited April 2018
    I had the same problem would love for this to get fixed so that i can use the set bonus. Would help a lot.
  • ForrielForriel
    edited April 2018
    Guys, they are still "looking into and investigating" this situation. Lets get this straight, Nexon doesn't give a ____ about Maplestory and the issues it has. The Cadena class its self is full of bugs and other issues that will never get fixed simply because Nexon gets enough money from this game already. Fixing these issues is going to cost them more then what they will get back. At the end of the day here are the solutions I see that everyone here will end up with:
    1) Get over it and use w/e you have
    2) Get new weapon and new set
    3) Make a new class during burning event
    4) Quit the game (I chose this because of how crappy this game became over the years)
    There are other issues in this game that goes back as 4+ years that are simple fix, but Nexon doesn't fix them.