[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Luna] Onyx is recruiting!

YonaxYonax
Reactions: 3,016
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2018 in Guilds
Hello Maplers of Luna,

My fellow Maplers from Luna, are you looking for a guild?
Perhaps our guild Onyx is the one for you!

About us:
Onyx is an original Maplestory Europe - Kradia guild, which was created on 29 September 2015, by Okhura & Yonax. When Global and Europe Maplestory migrated Onyx was officially remade on Luna.

Onyx is a small family of Maple Story enthusiasts that strives on friendship, compassion and trust. We have been a stable unit, always centered around the quality of our guildies instead of the quantity of the same. Whether you are a new player or a more experienced player, we always look out for our fellow guildies and tend to help them wherever we can. We believe if you have a place where you feel at home, you will have the most fun playing. We want everyone to be in a pleasant environment where they can strive to be their best.

If you have the feeling this is the guild for you, feel free to contact us. We welcome everyone regardless of their level or experience, all we ask is that you speak English as we are an international guild.

Guild Rules:
We don't have many rules in general, but to create a friendly environment, we all have to follow a few rules:

1. Have respect for each other.
2. No Hacking, KS-ing, Scamming, Duping or anything against the TOS, this will result in a kick from the guild and a report to Nexon.
3. No Racism/Discrimination.
4. Maplestory is a game, so play together and have fun. Immature behaviour is not tolerated and will result in a kick from the guild.
5. Have fun!

Guild Information
Main Guild: Onyx
Jr Guild: OnyxJr
Jr Guild: NightOwls
Alliance: Onyx

Leaders:
Okhura (Lapsucaeli 230, Demon Avenger)
Yonax (Yonaku 234, Kanna - Yonwol 210, Shade - SirYonax 210, Phantom)

Jr. Masters:
Gerdaermah (220, Kaiser)

We also have our own forum, where you can find information about anything you can imagine and if it isn’t there yet, we can make it happen!

Forum: http://onyxluna.forumotion.co.uk/

But that’s not all we also have our own Guild Discord, where you can find us.
If you like to join it, send us a PM.

Comments

• OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2017
    We are still recruiting!
    If you decide to apply for us can you please message a Leader/Jr ingame or come meet us in our discord!
  • GerdaermahGerdaermah
    Reactions: 570
    edited March 2017
    We are currently recruiting!
    I would love to have more guildmates to play with!
  • AngelRose59AngelRose59
    Reactions: 1,360
    edited April 2017
    Hey, I was wondering? What lvl do you want people to be at in order to join your Guild???
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Hey, I was wondering? What lvl do you want people to be at in order to join your Guild???

Anyone is welcome to join the guild no matter their level.
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    New forum section, new post. If you're in Luna and looking for a guild, come check us out!
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I like to welcome everyone who joined us!
    If you still like to join our guild, feel free to contact us!
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    - Updated guild discord link (after latest discord update)
  • MechanicalkidMechanicalkid
    Reactions: 300
    edited October 2017
    i would like to join , in game ovox. lvl 142
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    To my dear Maplers, who like to join our guild. Unfortunately I have some sad news, we have to hold a temporary guild recruitment stop.
    Our small guild has grown a lot and it will need some reorganising to make it future proof. Once the reorganisation is complete, recruitment will be back open.

So if you like to join us in future, you can leave a reply and we will do our best to welcome you to our guild in the near future!
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    Hello Friends,

The guild has finished reorganising and is now back open for recruitment!

There are however a few things that have changed. The guild is not an only Maplestory guild anymore, but evolved in to a group of friends playing games together.
    With our main source of communication using our Guild Discord: Onyx https://discord.gg/NDT6b3Y
  • Zara06Zara06
    Reactions: 300
    May I join? My IGN is Zara06 and I'm a lvl 73 Kinesis
  • MagicMushroomMagicMushroom
    Reactions: 100
    Hey, i would like to rejoin after about 3years being away. Not sure if any of you remember me or is there even anyone i knew still there.

Patrick, now 26 years old with kid, if rings any bells :D
  • ElfenkriegerElfenkrieger
    edited April 2018
    Hey guys!

Oldschool player here. Apparently my account got lost during migration time. So sad of course, but well will be playing casually on a new perma beginner and will try to level up a new Ice Lightning Main. Would be fun to share that with other players since that's one of Maplestorys most important things i think.

Low level still and will only play casually but maybe I can still join the alliance.

IGN's: Transparency or Elfenkrieger

Cheers
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Welcome to the guild Krieger happy to have you. @Zara06 @MagicMushroom you both welcome to join our guild, feel free to join us on our discord and contact us there or send a guild join request in game. Please notify us before with what IGN you applied in that case to the guild.
  • primiliaprimilia
    Reactions: 400
    edited April 2018
    Hi I just started maplestory again after many years and want to join a friendly community and was wondering if i could join yours! My IGN is Fate1 currently dual master level 167 and i have sent a request in game. :)
  • YonaxYonax
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    I didn't see your request in game, but feel free to join our guild discord and we can add you to the guild.
  • RexxusRexxus
    Reactions: 735
    edited June 2018
    Hey there, I'm a returning player. My IGN for my main is RexxEsGedden. I would love to join you guys as I think you're the best and I love your guild
  • quaphsielquaphsiel
    i'd like to join, i do have a job so i will only be online about 2-3 hours per day around the early evening hours.
    discord name is Quaphsiel
    Ingame name Quaphark