[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Constant DCing?

KorunikKorunik
Reactions: 510
in Tech Support
I constantly get DCed after like 2-10 minutes of gameplay and i tried to find a solution but theres literally nothing i can do? its kind of hard to take part of events that i want to do when i cant grind without being thrown out of the game every 5 minutes. so like what am i suppose to do since the mega burning event exists and i kind of need to grind to level (but i cant because i keep getting kicked out for whatever reason)?

Comments

• wukashwukash
    Reactions: 100
    I am getting the same issue.
  • SherlockianSherlockian
    Reactions: 100
    I get constant DCing as well as frozen connection (where it takes 30 seconds on average for monsters to move again or go through a portal). Suuuper frustrating :/
  • KorunikKorunik
    Reactions: 510
    edited April 2018
    it kind of sucks how like.... theres multiple posts about this being an issue in the past but it never being resolved,,? i just wanted to get the level up event outfits so i can transfer them to my cadena and illium i used hair/face coups on but it looks like thats not gonna happen bc i still cant log on without dcing almost immediatly. like cmon man this is really depressing
  • VM9797VM9797
    Reactions: 920
    edited April 2018
    I'm "glad" to hear that it's not just me. The event supposedly supports AFKing, but it's really hard to do so when I get DCed every 5 minutes. And after every 2nd DC my game also crashes.... I've experienced some really big lag spikes since yesterday, I don't know if it's related. But I would love to see this problem getting fixed.
  • SlepyLovSlepyLov
    Reactions: 500
    edited April 2018
    I finally find someone who is the same
    since last Friday I have been experiencing Dc / crash. sometimes I do not even get to select characters
    when finally managed to enter and I want to prepare to do my daily missions I have peaks of lag which are not related to my internet
    I was going crazy thinking. but I see that it is the game u.u
  • xxHorntailxxxxHorntailxx
    Reactions: 1,860
    edited May 2018
    I been crashing everytime im at a mob map and i lagged like hell.