[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Luminous Skill Update?

JhayTumang013JhayTumang013
Reactions: 200
edited April 2018 in General Chat
Hello,

So I am a returning mapler and I remember before whenever you create a Luminous character, his has both Flash Shower (Light Skill) and Abyssal Drop (Dark Skill) skills as his level 10 job skills and both have a max level of 10. However, now I created a Luminous and I only have Abyssal Drop that can be maxed until level 20. I know this seems like a minimal change but I remember that in KMS you can only choose one? So I'm kinda confused, did Lumi in GMS get the same treatment as Lumi in KMS? If so, since when?

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited April 2018
    lumi in GMS sort of is the same as KMS's now, and the change has been around since the V update in December 2016

I say sort of the same because new lumi's are default dark affinity (dark skill boost + dark 1st job skill) and I dont think they have the light choice enabled as of yet (I could be wrong though) while old lumis from when we had the global version of lumi still have both light and dark skills (but new max lvl 20) but auto default dark side affinity.
    JhayTumang013
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited April 2018
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    I dont think they have the light choice enabled as of yet

Luminous can choose between either the Dark or Light path. I specifically remade my Luminous to correspond to the Light path (as is canon).
    CatoooloooJhayTumang013SlicedTime
  • JhayTumang013JhayTumang013
    Reactions: 200
    edited May 2018
    I see, thanks for clearing the confusion guys :)